Big Fin's Garage sale is starting

Good for you. If you ever find yourself in a giving mood, I know of a worthy organization that works tirelessly to raise funds for bighorn sheep management and research. And they do it on a 100% volunteer basis. ;)

The .270 WSM was so coveted by a camera guy, that I traded him the rifle and scope for a very valuable DSLR and accessories. My son is a big time photo and video junkie, so Mrs. Fin decides that my son gets the camera.

:(I've been waiting & hoping to get a shot at that gun. Oh well, on to plan B, a Sako Tecomate I've been eyeing for some time now just got even more tempting.

The .270 WSM was so coveted by a camera guy, that I traded him the rifle and scope for a very valuable DSLR and accessories. My son is a big time photo and video junkie, so Mrs. Fin decides that my son gets the camera.

And it was so funny listening to you two bargain this one out...........Randy has the edge on the bargaining chips and then the next morning Mrs Fin had apparently given the bargaining chips back to Loren:):) Was quite humorous to watch the deal unfold:)

:eek:
And it was so funny listening to you two bargain this one out...........Randy has the edge on the bargaining chips and then the next morning Mrs Fin had apparently given the bargaining chips back to Loren:):) Was quite humorous to watch the deal unfold:)

Every now and then Mrs. Fin lets Mr. Fin feel like he's ruling the roost but he forgot who rules the rooster;) I wouldn't know anything about that scenario:eek:

Garage sale....must be present to buy.;)

Oh no. Not at all. The Browning was donated via a phone call.

I leave for SHOT show in about an hour and I see Mrs. Fin was up most the night "organizing." Organizing is her term for cleaning out my stuff. Cleaning is what she does with her stuff.

If we have a big snowfall while I am gone, I am sure that being present and plowing our driveway will be a good way to get some items from the pile she has "organized." If her paypal account is getting low, I am sure cyber buyers will be given equal consideration.

If we have a big snowfall while I am gone, I am sure that being present and plowing our driveway will be a good way to get some items from the pile she has "organized." .

I'll head over right now and start clearing the drive way with heat from my breath if that is what it takes.;)

Back