Big elk picture?

Tom

barrettelk.jpg
hump.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Nice bull, expecially cool that the R-2,3,4,5,and 6 are identical points. What are the odd of that? Wow, it looks like most of the points on the left side are similiar as well.

Good thing he was big, looks like it was a hell of a pack job through all that thick sh*t.
biggrin.gif

Funny that on the Elks Right side... ALL the points have the same Color, Length and the same small bend into them...

HELL, Every year when Greenhorn asks me to doctor his pictures of his spikes he shoots.... I at least maek them look like a Diffferent bull each time with Unique points
wink.gif
shhh.gif

AhhHaa....Now the secret is out. So it is you all along that has been doctoring all his Yellowstone, winter feed ground, migrating elk.
elkgrin.gif

Hey Wait!!!!!
I seen that critter on the discovery channel, I think it was walking amongst Dinasours!!!
elkgrin.gif
Cool pic!!

ElkhntrinmD

cool pic...But if it were real, I think it would have been in alot of hunting mags..LOL...I suppose all the points could look absolutly perfectly like the last one...LOL...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

How do you like the drop times on an elk and a few extra points too? See the blood coming out of the entrance hole? Mr. Doc Pics is the guy there, eh?
rolleyes.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back