Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Big Bear

Master Moosie is good to us. Master Moosie let's us visit. Master Moosie good master.

That is one friggin awsome bear! :eek: :eek: And a nice elk too ;)

The guy I went on my sheep hunt with was one of the guys who shot that bear. He said the killing shot went in below the right eye and the bullet lodged in the brain. I dont know what bullet was used but the guy was using a 338winny. I guess the bear is gonna score around 30". That is one big SOB. anybody care to guess why I carry a 458Lott up here ;)

working Bill. Now that we are getting cold its the silly season at work. I'm trying to figure out how to put 28hours worth of work in a 24hour day :( . Oh well, gotta love the overtime.

We were actually above freezing today. I thought spring was here :D

CAN I SAY... GUUUUhhhhhhh !!!!! WOW !!! GAAAhhhhh !!!!!!

WOW :eek: :eek:

MAN thats a big ARSH BEAR ~~~~~~~~ !!!

BTW, OAK, I have the if you love someone let them roam other sites, If they stay away.. They're FUGGIN jerks... If they come back, I don't have to hunt them down ;)

-Moosie

The hunter "Daliwacker" that shot that BRUTE :eek: hangs on another site I go to. He was on his way up a creek in Alaska to go Sitka Deer hunting and stumbled into that monster coming down the creek feasting on salmon. Shot him at about 35 yards. He wasn't even hunting bears... go figure...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back