Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

BHA Rendezvous 2018

If any hunt talkers drew a unit 32 bear tag today, let’s do a mini HT bear hunt with 3-4 guys. Glassing and packing help, maybe a day before or after the rendezvous. I did not draw.

I’m up for any pre-game BBQ’s or beers as well.

I'm in for a Thursday get together.

Friday I'll be heading out to a Warm place. (Not Hell, despite what you guys think ;) )

It's official, we are having a HT/BHA BBQ at my place Apr. 12th, thurs evening, 5pm too 9ish. If you need my address PM me, I also sent it too Moosie, Choc Dogs, and ID_deerslayer. Bring whatever you want, will have some Beer/Burgers available.
Matt

Matt, saw the message, thanks. Anyone leaving from Boise, about 5-530 pm on thursday and needing a ride to Matt's place, I can carry a couple people from garden city/downtown boise. For beer bribes, I can bring you back, too.

I’ll be driving to Rende from NE MT. If anyone’s along that path that wants to bum a ride, PM me.

For any of those not going to the Duck-Slayer shindig; I was thinking of going to Beer/Bands on Thursday for awhile. Would be good to put faces to names. PM me for phone number. Have family obligation out of town for the weekend or would have been to all the BHA functions.

Is BigFin doing a seminar or story? I thought I read that somewhere but can't find it in the schedule. Maybe I made it up :confused:

Is BigFin doing a seminar or story? I thought I read that somewhere but can't find it in the schedule. Maybe I made it up :confused:

Before the Hunt Talk gathering was put together, I was obligated to be at the Thursday night BHA dinner. Wish I could make the HT shindig, but such is my life of over commitment. Hopefully I will get to catch up with people on Friday or Saturday.

We are hosting a film after the Friday night Film Fest. I am doing a live podcast Saturday morning with Born and Raised Outdoors, followed by judging the Wild Game Cook-off later Saturday afternoon. In the times between, you will find me at the Leupold booth, doing a few other podcasts, and swapping lies with the crowd.

I did not intend to have such a tight schedule, but that always seems to be the case. See you there.

Man I’d really like to have attended it this year, but I’m outta the country and won’t be able to attend next year either unless they move it more towards the summer. Oh well guess I’ll look forward to 2020.

Okay, let's try this again- If anybody is going to the FRIDAY (it helps to look at the damn calendar) evening, Beers,Bands and Public Lands ping me at 208.841.0227. Grandson made it to State debate and that is Saturday not Friday! Please give the 'ol man a break. Again, would be great to put some faces to names.

Hope too see a few of you at my place Thurs. evening for Beer and Burgers. Again if you need the address please PM me or get ahold of one of the 3 I mentioned in the above post for my address. I will have Coors Light and Burgers and Buns and Ketchup/Mustard here. If you want something special as far a side's etc. feel free too bring them. Thanks
Matt

Thanks for the Invite! I'd love to go to the BBQ on Thursday, but will be at a BHA chapter leaders dinner I need to attend (Not the fancy Field-Table).

Looking forward to seeing you all there! If you attend the Camp Chef Cookoff on Saturday night, swing by the Minnesota Team table to say hello. My wife and I will be doing our best to bring a bit of Minnesota Deer Camp to Idaho. We may still be cooking after the judges are done with us.

Here is the schedule as I know it so far...

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/schedule_seminars

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back