Best way to spend $1200 and the kid's $500

Probably bring the truck to the local mechanic shop and get some work done that I've been procrastinating on. Maybe if there is money left after that ill get my truck wrapped to match all the other cool kids. kids portion goes in their accounts

Given that both me and the wife’s jobs have not slowed down any and we are still getting our regular pay I plan to spend some it it to buy things we need preferably spending it with small businesses and use some of the kids to buy stuff they need and put the rest of theirs in their bank accounts. May give some to conservation organizations that had to cancel banquet and fundraiser auctions and maybe buy myself a pair of boots if I can find a good sale. I’ll let the wife do as she pleases with hers.

Maybe some new tires and or put it into the home repair budget. Save some to pay the taxes on the "free" money.

Whatever everyone spends it on,the ability to have choices and to be able to express your opinion on whether it should or shouldn’t be given is a privilege unknown in most of the world.

I wonder what Haiti’s plan looks like?

That sentiment alone is why my signature is what it is. We are all extraordinarily privileged compared to much of the world.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back