Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Best way to spend $1200 and the kid's $500

Save it don't spend it.
Ironically, depending on your current financial situation, this could be counterintuitive. I'm as cheap as anyone, but I plan on spending this money and not just rat holing it away.

We aren't going to waste it, it'll get spent on things that need done. Neither will it be spent in such a way that it isn't directly supporting local and/or American companies.

Right now, leading candidates are:

Replace entire suspension in the Tundra
New brakes for the Subaru
Home improvement projects
Roof racks for the Tundra

All very boring and utilitarian.

I'll encourage my oldest to use hers for her college tuition. We may put some away for my middle daughter to fund a mission trip for her next year.

Food banks, shelters, etc are all facing severe shortages now as people stop their philanthropic giving. Good time to send some of that dosh to help your neighbors, if you can.
True, but I saw there are millions ear marked for local needs. I'm hoping people that can afford to spend the money locally, as many restaurants and small businesses are on the brink.

The way things are going, it will probably buy a few gallons of milk, and couple dozen eggs. I'll probably use it to by dog food. I can survive on it, and no one will eat until that time comes...

Back