Best T-Rex Medicine

Velociraptor (commonly shortened to "raptor") is one of the dinosaur genera most familiar to the general public due to its prominent role in the Jurassic Park motion picture series. In real life, however, Velociraptor was roughly the size of a turkey, considerably smaller than the approximately 2 m (6 1⁄2 ft) tall and 80 kg (180 lb) reptiles seen in the films

Velociraptor (commonly shortened to "raptor") is one of the dinosaur genera most familiar to the general public due to its prominent role in the Jurassic Park motion picture series. In real life, however, Velociraptor was roughly the size of a turkey, considerably smaller than the approximately 2 m (6 1⁄2 ft) tall and 80 kg (180 lb) reptiles seen in the films
True, but we have plenty of raptors to pick from. And even turkey sized I'd by damn concerned about a pack of them hunting me.
1606949332523.png

@Nick_CO

It's basically a big turkey right? So what about an H&H 1.5 bore with 24oz shells, mixed 00 and 000 buck.
Sounds promising and aiming for the head seems as important as ever in that scenario.

I just looked up the prices for Holland and Holland firearms and I've already been priced out of the T-Rex hunting market. It went to the elitists pretty quick.

Sounds promising and aiming for the head seems as important as ever in that scenario.

I just looked up the prices for Holland and Holland firearms and I've already been priced out of the T-Rex hunting market. It went to the elitists pretty quick.
Well I mean com'on whatdya expect from Mr East Coast Elitist himself!

If you consult most “ which caliber “ threads you will discover that the only acceptable answer for dinosaur hunting is the 6.5 Creedmoor. That thing will kill anything. Just ask any recent purchaser of one of those popular death machines.

If your shooting him in the head either 45-70 or 500 nitro express and a couple of shots will drop them mostlikley

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back