Best T-Rex Medicine

I don't think they are like everything else. Think about some birds (basically modern dinos), you can chop a chicken's head off and it will for quite a while.

Exactly what I was thinking, I’ve watching a tom take two body shots from a 12 gauge at 25 yards, flop over and then pop up like nothing happened and run off.

Kinda makes me think a T-Rex could take a lot before it tips over.

As I read everything I was all set on my 338 Edge and 300 bergers. But remembered just the other night I had a chance to run a few through a custom built 50 Cal !!
All I can say is Wow it was a Blast ! 20190808_175756.jpg

You guys are slow studies of dino-lore. Everyone with a gun or it's ilk ends up a dino-turd. Yet a proven approach like a flask of pee in a super soaker has not been mentioned.
McGyver stuff like a reflective mirror, (or shiny kitchen cabinet) duct tape, shoo goo and some fencing wire would be deadly if put together by a young boy or exceptionally attractive girl. In fact the cute/attractive thing seems to be the only sure way to survive, gonna be lots of sat-phones in huge dung piles around here...

WWFFD?

What would Fred Flintstone do? Perhaps jump into the Flintstone mobile, and allow the T-rex to chase him towards the edge of the cliff. As the foot powered car is much more agile than a multi-ton T-rex, the big thunderchicken goes over the cliff to its death on the rocks below.

This thread is too good not to resurrect. I would be packing a custom “lightweight” Barrett in .50 BMG. I wouldn’t worry too much about the weight as the hunt would likely take place in a fairly tropical climate where I wouldn’t need to carry much for shelter or cold weather gear. A 20 pound rifle wouldn’t be out of the question. I’d be shooting a handloaded 750 grain Hammer Hunter over a half pound of RL26.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back