Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Crispy Chicken Sandwich

Votes: 23 10.9%
  • Lobster Roll (for wllm)

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • French Dip

Votes: 34 16.1%

• Total voters
that's the crux of it. though the good food doesn't have to be expensive necessarily, it just has to be good.

you can give two people the same ingredients from the same supplier to make the same burger and get wildly different outcomes.

i think locals are just content with what they have because they've never had anything else, which is classic small town thing.
And people between the mountains (Rockies and Appalachians) generally don't like flavor.

@TOGIE

We might have to do some "research"... ah hem a field study if you will

View attachment 232634

Update your map, bro.

Update your map, bro.

this is a point i forgot to make.

i'm pretty sure every state has at least one legit "college town"

and every college town has some great food. it's just a law of physics.

I love good spicy pizza with just the right crust to ingredient ratio...once a month I get a craving for Rolaids.

Laramie is better than you'd expect from a food perspective, but I hate locals' eating habits. They go apeshit over chains moving into town while local businesses close.
I was surprised by a couple places in Casper as well.

Laramie is better than you'd expect from a food perspective, but I hate locals' eating habits. They go apeshit over chains moving into town while local businesses close.
We used to always hit Speedgoat. They had good street tacos, she’s gone now.

I think different locations around the world simply have different ways of making most things and different bread to make sandwitchs on. Over in Germany they had the best bread I've ever eaten. My wife used to pick at the crust and eat it on the way home from the store. Down side was it went stale pretty fast. brochens were another special thing. I suspect bockwurst is simply bockwurst until it's on a brochen and then it's just better! Brochen is a bread roll.

Go around America and in different places you'll find different foods that pretty much are repersentative of the area your in. You can get roasted peanuts lot's of places down south and same with catfish but you won't find either much of anywhere else around the country. And it there's better barbcue than Texas, I never found it! If you like rice pudding, go to New York City, nothing anywhere in the country to match it!
I have also found this to be true. Bicadillo's in Spain are sold like Hot Dogs in America and both are made/with and sold in several different ways/ingredients

Possibly people in New York who have been eating hot dogs all their life have never even heard of Sonorans, (hot dog), but people in Arizona enjoy that style of hot dog. You gentlemen who are talking about how bad the fast food places are ( correctly in my opinion ), there are also some pretty bad Restaurant chains. And, speaking of hot dogs and bad fast food chains, is Der Weirerschnetzel ( spelling ? ) still in business ?

Yep. The same week she closed people were clamoring for Jersey Mikes opening. The same thing they did when Jimmy Johns opened half a mile away.
You can’t get a beer at those places. Why would anyone eat there?

If President Biden wanted to raise his approval rating he would announce today that the cia has done a drone hellcat missile strike on every Arby’s in the US.

The last time I ate an Arbys was about 10 years ago. I’d been on a 15 day float hunt for moose in Alaska and when we got back to civilization we were starving. Arbys was the first place we came across and I vowed to never eat there again. I have been to a few since, but I don’t eat. Long John’s silver is not far behind.
ive had arbeys once and that sucked bad. now long john silvers chicken is a once a month thing for me.

this has been discussed, pizza is just cheesy toast. unless you put one slice upside down on the other, then you have a grilled cheese and tomato soup sandwich.
I’m sorry I misspoke, a pizza is a salad.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back