Best Netflix/Amazon/Hulu to Binge Watch During Social Distancing.

Californication is another great show. Hank Moody is legend
Not good for the mindset of a married man....Don't get me wrong, it was entertaining but probably helped perpetuate a mindset that was not conducive to marital bliss.

Sopranos was another one that I found crept into my mannerisms and attitude.

It is kinda spooky when you realize you are surrounding yourself with people when binge watching that rub off on you. Don't believe me? How does your wife or GF act after bingeing 6 hours of Desperate Housewives?

Not good for the mindset of a married man....Don't get me wrong, it was entertaining but probably helped perpetuate a mindset that was not conducive to marital bliss.

Sopranos was another one that I found crept into my mannerisms and attitude.

It is kinda spooky when you realize you are surrounding yourself with people when binge watching that rub off on you. Don't believe me? How does your wife or GF act after bingeing 6 hours of Desperate Housewives?
What? It's a tv show with fictional characters lol. If watching Hank Moody makes you cheat on your wife, you were gonna do it anyways. And btw, Hank loved his gf, and was faithful to her. It was actually a great love story. Dude slayed every hot piece he met, and yet still only wanted the woman he loved.

I find good science fiction hard to hard to come by - The Expanse and Mars are worth watching if you're into that sort of thing.

Figured you for an SNL bingeboi...

Not really. I like Kate Mckinnon. Funny as heck. Wat up wit Dat w/ Keenan is good every once in a while. But I'm usually not up past 9 anymore, what with the advanced grumpiness and all.

Baldwin's Trump is spot on though. It takes a narcissistic megalomaniac to play one.

Tried watching Kids in the Hall, but it really didn't hold up. Who knew 90's topical humor from gay Canadians wearing pastel wouldn't translate to 2020?

Deadwood is another good one.

I also suggest not watching "Contagion" if you live in Minnesota. It gets a little too real!

I’ve managed to pick up a couple out of this list. Embarrassing how many I’ve seen. I did get two shoulders replaced though.
Surprised I only saw one mention of
The marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Some that really stood out;
Breaking Bad
Hell on Wheels
Dexter
The Last Kingdom
Game of Thrones
Narcos both Columbia and Mexico

Kind of random but Nurse Jackie is phenomenal. Dark, funny, witty, sweet, honest. I have watched it more times than I can count. Edie Falco is the lead and she's a bad bitch. Trust me on this one.

Frontier (Netflix)
The last kingdom (Netflix)
Narcos (Netflix)
Babylon Berlin (Netflix)
Fauda (Netflix)

That list should keep one busy for a while

I’ve started watching Cheers on Netflix. I remember my parents watching it when I was a kid, but I never really watched it. Cliff Claven is good for a nightly laugh.

Frontier (Netflix)
The last kingdom (Netflix)
Narcos (Netflix)
Babylon Berlin (Netflix)
Fauda (Netflix)

That list should keep one busy for a while

Caught the first episode of Fauda this evening...looks promising.

Babylon Berlin sounds interesting also, thanks.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back