Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Best Netflix/Amazon/Hulu to Binge Watch During Social Distancing.

A complete waste of time, very slow, but I still find myself drawn to this youtube channel:

I'm not under-lock & key, can't be. I have to be there regardless, but I do have too much time of 'nothing going on' and nobody watching over me.

Leverage
Burn Notice
My Name is Earl
News Radio
McHales Navy
Last Man Standing
The Outer Limits (original & 2nd edition)
Twilight Zone
One step Beyond
The Best of: Big Bang Theory, How I met Your Mother, Anger Management, 2 1/2 Men
Any of Randy's videos

If you had Spenser Confidential on a list please strike...an abomination of Robert Parker's Spenser and Hawk characters.

We started watching the Marvel Comic movies in chronological (instead of release date) order. I've not seen the vast majority of the (we're not a huge media family) but we got hooked when the kids asked to watch Guardians of the Galaxy a few weeks ago. I figured what the heck....now we're kind of hooked. I just have to figure out how to explain to the kids that I can't watch a movie every night of the week!

We started watching the Marvel Comic movies in chronological (instead of release date) order. I've not seen the vast majority of the (we're not a huge media family) but we got hooked when the kids asked to watch Guardians of the Galaxy a few weeks ago. I figured what the heck....now we're kind of hooked. I just have to figure out how to explain to the kids that I can't watch a movie every night of the week!
My youngest and I watched them in order as they released - she was a comic book fan as a little girl. It was fun and they were way better than I was expecting (as I am not a fan of comic books).

This one’s somewhat entertaining. Kinda like S-Town podcast on steroids. Obviously the parts that take place in Florida are pretty believable but I didn’t know they got down like that in Oklahoma.
View attachment 132298
You stole my thunder lol we just watched this over the weekend...what in the world LOL

Another no brainers comedy movie
Father of the year, with David Spade

Sticking to Norse themes (and a lot of folks have mentioned 'Vikings')

Norsemen

Both seasons are on Netflix (Season 3 should be out soon - I think the Norwegian episodes are up in places already as they film each episode in Norwegian and then film the whole thing again in English). It's basically a satire of Vikings that is kind of like Vikings meets The Office. Hilarious.

YES, I watched this a while back, Norsemen is pretty dang funny!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back