Best Netflix/Amazon/Hulu to Binge Watch During Social Distancing.

These two certainly aren’t for everyone, or for kids, but Big Mouth had its moments (and also moments of discomfort) and I just started watching Sex Education, and so far, I like it. Seems you need to leave your pride in the other room if you want to watch these shows, though

Tiger king on Netflix is a great unintentional comedy by the way
I think I got the gist of it all in Episode 1. But I can't watch the Office either from the Cringe factor...

Did start watching Justified though. I guess I don't mind Mullets getting beat up apparently...

Some that have been winners for me:

Dexter
Stranger Things
Locke and Key - family/kid friendly sorta fantasy stuff. Pretty good.
Outlander
The Walking Dead
The Handmaid’s Tale - definitely NOT kid friendly, but interesting post-societal collapse.
Letterkenny

View attachment 132671
God I love Oklahoma. I just can't believe it took me thirty years to figure out that buying a tiger kitten apparently guarantees a threesome.
5k seems like a steal for a tiger cub!
If I would’ve know that’s all they cost I would’ve got one a long time ago.
Plus, joe seems like the kinda guy that would be willing to negotiate.
I wonder what one of those Lemurs would set a guy back?

I’ve started watching Cheers on Netflix. I remember my parents watching it when I was a kid, but I never really watched it. Cliff Claven is good for a nightly laugh.
I've been re-watching this too. I started before the craziness but I used to watch in on an off before it was re-runs and I figured I'd start at the beginning and watch them all.

I’ve started watching Cheers on Netflix. I remember my parents watching it when I was a kid, but I never really watched it. Cliff Claven is good for a nightly laugh.

I really liked Ted Danson before he went blind and career desperate.

We started watching the Marvel Comic movies in chronological (instead of release date) order. I've not seen the vast majority of the (we're not a huge media family) but we got hooked when the kids asked to watch Guardians of the Galaxy a few weeks ago. I figured what the heck....now we're kind of hooked. I just have to figure out how to explain to the kids that I can't watch a movie every night of the week!
Yup that's been one of the things we are doing

The kitchen tele is a white noise normalcy device in Mrs. Harley's house. Over the weekend I noticed an episode from the Andy Griffith Show playing. I had completely forgotten it's morality vignette dynamic.

Don Knotts was an underrated comedian.

He is pretty good in, "The Good Place"

Ted Danson plays himself in Curb Your Enthusiasm and has a rivalry thing going on with Larry David. For anyone that hasn't watched Curb Your Enthusiasm it is like a R rated version of Seinfeld, very cringey with Larry getting himself into awkward social situations. Some of the older seasons are available on Amazon Prime but the newest ones are only on HBO.

5k seems like a steal for a tiger cub!
If I would’ve know that’s all they cost I would’ve got one a long time ago.
Plus, joe seems like the kinda guy that would be willing to negotiate.
I wonder what one of those Lemurs would set a guy back?
5k seems like a deal to me and I agree probably be able to cut a deal with that guy on the right day (like when he's being sued or raising bail money). I think the feed bill might be the true expense.

Back