Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Best lunch burger in Bozeman?

twodot

Well, I have the good fortune have to make a trip over to Bozeman this week. Will have wife and both boys.
Plan on hitting every gun shop in the county, and will be needing good lunch. Hoping for huge burger or fish and chips. Would like to eat on the main street area. We really enjoy all the sights and folks there. Last trip we did Burger Bob's and have no complaints.
Thanks, twodot.

You might find a nice offering topped with kale on a gluten free ciabatta. Best burger in Bozo went away a long time ago...... Barb's Elk Inn in Gateway. A gigantic slab of grease along with enough fries to stop your heart. All served by a little fat sassy woman who's motto was
"This ain't Burger King, you get it my way or you don't the son of a bitch at all". This motto hung on the wall next to a photo of copulating elk...........

OK let's try to narrow the search a bit.
Wife and I will like about everything.
Boys 18 and 16, live 50 miles from pavement, rarely get to a town, rarer yet see another young person. Where will they like?

The place connected to the hideway lounge had a pretty awesome burger last time I was there.

I second Montana Ale works, but last time I was there they were not open for lunch. Ended up eating at a place called garage mesquite grill, or something like that. It was pretty good. If you can stay for dinner go to Montana ale works, get the bison meatloaf and a cold smoke beer. Your welcome

If you don't mind taking the boys to a sports bar hit up Spectators for lunch....
Right off campus, burgers WON'T cost you $13-$15 bucks a pop, and its a local establishment for years. Busy all the time with locals of all ages.
If you're in for a driver Stacey's in Gallatin Gateway is a good stop too...
Lots of good places downtown---but I'd say they are all better for dinner! If I want a custom Sandwich (Reuben, philly, others) and it had to be downtown for lunch I'd take STARKYS Deli hands down......

Had not even thought of Deli food. About forgot what it was. That will probably be one of the lunch contenders. Thanks everyone, it's 5:01 and I'm headed that way.

You can get good burgers at every pullout in Montana, take advantage of the big city and go to Dave's sushi.

... but it's not downtown.
'Depends on your perspective. It's downtown Gateway to me. But even if you're in Bozeman ... the burger is certainly worth the trip and the best steak dinner value around is the Stacey's steak sandwich.

Back