Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Beautiful man sits on an island

Like "Finding Bigfoot"? :D

I really thought they had him this time. Always a chance next week. All jokes aside they are my heros. I would love to earn a living messing around in the woods a few weeks a year with plenty of time off for hunting season. Maybe we should start a poll do you shoot sasquatch for proof or do you let him go for conservation? Also would you describe a male sasquatch as a buck or bull? Question we may never know the answer to.

I think a male sasquatch may be human. Be careful shooting him. How else could he avoid discovery over so many years. Not our human, but a thinking mammal..

I wouldn't want the court case.

Geez,

Being alone in the forest the longest and you win??? Sounds more like a paradise vacation than a difficult contest. The 1st few nights and weeks would be the toughest until you got the hang of the environment.

I know they film themselves, but who is collecting the footage to air if there is no contact? Not all that tech savvy but I don't know about any kind of remote kind of film transfer so nobody has to collect it. I know, I think too much...

I'm pretty sure the actual competition was months ago, and this all the edited and pieced together footage of it.

Pretty much what I was thinking. It just HAS to be over with already. Guess they didn't last all that long. Of course, I don't know when they started.

Thanks for the info and the link to the preview.

Hope it goes/went well for your Dustin, it would be a very interesting challenge to be part of. I'd compare it to some longer duration hunts where once you get in the groove and swing of bush life you almost don't feel any need to come home or back out to civilisation. He talks and present well, i like his demeanour, lets hope Hunt Talk can get a plug somewhere!

500K is a lot of coin for the hunting account...

Some of you guys might think you took the thread off track, but Dustin is the Original Sasquatch, he's just been cooped up in Pennsy for too long and had to go find himself in the woods.

Go Squatchy!

Attachments

• Montana Spring 2014 246.jpg
    Montana Spring 2014 246.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 781
Nice pratfall Dustin. I like your mental outlook, and enjoyed "meeting" your wife. I feel as if I already know your dogs. :D.

5 remain.

Mitch has some skills. The net works and it's coho cooking time.

Day six/morning of seventh: and getting real with a cougar. Trail camera at his camp site.....he wasn't dreaming he saw a cougar. Yikes.

Smart idea making the charred cloth on last nights episode. They have to start building better shelters.

Yep, Mitch just got a big boost. A belly full of food will carry him a while now. Guy has some smarts and doesn't seem to let things get into his head. He'll be one of the last to go. Now that there are 5 left they'll show more of each guy. Good to see all the footage on Dustin!

Getting interesting now haven't watched last nights episode yet recording the series hopefully tonight I will catch it.

Bummer! Hated to see one of "ours" go. Hard to imagine the feelings during the storms on that island. Not to mention the feelings of watching the show and seeing the weather for the following days. Must have been pretty slow for a while since they skipped over several days just watching a canoe get built. Never thought Sam would last this long.

Dustin, I know you can't say anything about the show while it's running. When it wraps up, could you please give us a little info on how you got involved, what it was like, etc.? Also, from watching Survivor I know the folks who don't win do get paid something depending on how long they last. Just a yes or no because I'm not getting nosy, but is there a similar payout for the guys who tap out? Or is it an all or nothing deal? Last question, when you're ready. Would you do it again?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back