Caribou Gear Tarp

Bear Poachers caught in Alaska

Absolute black eye for anyone that enjoys the outdoors. Pukeworthy video...it honestly makes you wonder WTF is wrong with people.

My wife told me the video was broadcasted on the daytime show The Talk. My wife was pretty upset by it. Didn't realize it was on mainstream media. mtmuley

My mind connects this act of poaching to hunting as much as it does to back country skiing, not at all. But the general population doesn’t see things that way, unfortunately.

You know in your heart that this was not a first time offense that was just caught on camera. It’s really frustrating to think these morons would ever have a hunting license again 😡

I don't know why anyone cares about when they get there hunting license privileges again. Poachers don't care about a hunting license. That would be like making pot illegal in areas where it is legal now and expecting no one to use it anymore.

I don't know why anyone cares about when they get there hunting license privileges again. Poachers don't care about a hunting license. That would be like making pot illegal in areas where it is legal now and expecting no one to use it anymore.

For one, because hunting while your privileges are suspended/revoked typically escalates the violation much higher, even to felony level in some states. However, if the other cogs in the wheels of justice fail, it's all a moot point.

For one, because hunting while your privileges are suspended/revoked typically escalates the violation much higher, even to felony level in some states. However, if the other cogs in the wheels of justice fail, it's all a moot point.
Yah I suppose that's a good point. It just seems like jail time would be more persuasive to curb this behavior in the first place

They should get convicted with felonies and then have all their equipment, guns, and vehicles confiscated to pay their fines. At least with a felony conviction it would make it harder to buy guns again.

That is a very disturbing video to watch. It’s just hard to understand that there are people that could get any enjoyment out of that.

That was terrible to watch. These guys aren't hunters, they're lawless SOBs. People like this likely have/should have a long list of priors and shouldn't be called a hunter any more than a role model. I like to think a greater percentage of people like this become statistics. It's just all too unfortunate that most of them are compared to the rest of us when it comes to hunting/fishing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back