Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Be On Lookout for Errors With MT Refund/Tags Mailed Out

Let's press them to correct the problem instead of typing hashtags and using the same old worn out jokes about neck roasts. Honestly, I'm pissed. I am 100% positive that people will take it as a green light and be hunting when they should not be, including folks on here that claim they won't. Anybody who is ok with that happening or wishes that upon MT.......well get the F#&% out, you don't deserve any opportunity here.
$5 says their response is lack luster at best such as refer to the regs, people need to discard the extra licenses and permits etc. it’s all going to be fairly unenforceable imo

Let's press them to correct the problem instead of typing hashtags and using the same old worn out jokes about neck roasts. Honestly, I'm pissed. I am 100% positive that people will take it as a green light and be hunting when they should not be, including folks on here that claim they won't. Anybody who is ok with that happening or wishes that upon MT.......well get the F#&% out, you don't deserve any opportunity here.

I mean screw ups are really nothing new for FWP. What makes you think they will finally take responsibility for this one and correct it?

I don’t have any hard evidence of it but I’ve heard from more than a couple people that 10 years or so ago that there was a screw up with the 700 rifle bull tags. Everyone that applied was successful. Fwp fix for it was to send a letter to the actual unsuccessful telling them to throw their permit away. I’m sure that happened

I don’t have any hard evidence of it but I’ve heard from more than a couple people that 10 years or so ago that there was a screw up with the 700 rifle bull tags. Everyone that applied was successful. Fwp fix for it was to send a letter to the actual unsuccessful telling them to throw their permit away. I’m sure that happened
Damn! I sure hope that's not the case this year or I'm less excited holding that permit...

I swear to dog that if they mess up the Deer B draw next week causing me to miss out on my 315-01 tag that I am going to mail them a really, really strongly worded letter insulting their intelligence IN ADDITION TO the public shaming I dish out here on this forum. So it is written, so it shall be done.

“Moved quickly” is a beautiful spin. I haven’t been notified of anything, not sure about the other errors

If this is true for you, it's true for others no doubt. They haven't even addressed the wrong dates on tags. How deep is this chaos and how widespread? I really hope a journalist digs in. We are looking down the barrel of a lot of take that shouldn't be ocurring.

If this is true for you, it's true for others no doubt. They haven't even addressed the wrong dates on tags. How deep is this chaos and how widespread? I really hope a journalist digs in. We are looking down the barrel of a lot of take that shouldn't be ocurring.
They are trying to deflect questions in hopes that nobody actually tries to peek behind the curtain and see how jacked up it really is

Well dang guess I should have put in for one of those there welfare tags. I mean the State did call me numerous times last year to do a hunter survey when I didn't even draw anything. Hope they decide to send me two of those antelope tags. Sounds like a blast! If I'm unsuccessful once again does anyone want to part with an extra combo tag (had a friend or a friend looking).

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back