Be On Lookout for Errors With MT Refund/Tags Mailed Out

There was 591 yesterday when FWP posted about at 5pm. Guess they might be gone now. Don’t worry though odds are in favor of there being a screw up on their program and an additional 5500 gets added
The draw ain’t until after July 20 . But I’m not wondering about mule deer doe . I want that Libby cwd white tail
Buck tag . Lol

The draw ain’t until after July 20 . But I’m not wondering about mule deer doe . I want that Libby cwd white tail
Buck tag . Lol
Yep see that now that they went to a draw instead of first come. With Montana’s good luck on conducting draws without problems I can see why they went this way instead of first come. Way less headaches. They say the reason for going to the draw this year was because of “long lag times, confusion, and the perception of inequality”. Should go off without a problem

Yep see that now that they went to a draw instead of first come. With Montana’s good luck on conducting draws without problems I can see why they went this way instead of first come. Way less headaches. They say the reason for going to the draw this year was because of “long lag times, confusion, and the perception of inequality”. Should go off without a problem
This isn’t new . 3rd year of surplus draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back