Yeti GOBOX Collection

Be On Lookout for Errors With MT Refund/Tags Mailed Out

Well, didn't Hank say he was doing things to "get people talking"? Mission accomplished. I guess.

I do have a question though. My paper (license) is divided into thirds:

top third: NR Elk Combo license. Blank on the back. Says "do not validate, this is not a tag"
middle third: NR Elk Combo license. Same as top third but says General Elk License in bold. Months and date to validate on back. Nowhere does it say TAG.
Bottom third: Void on front. Months and dates on back to validate.

I assume the middle part is what I attach to the giant 6X6 I am going to kill? Be kinda nice if it said "Site tag" on it.

Well, didn't Hank say he was doing things to "get people talking"? Mission accomplished. I guess.

top third: NR Elk Combo license. Blank on the back. Says "do not validate, this is not a tag"
middle third: NR Elk Combo license. Same as top third but says General Elk License in bold. Months and date to validate on back. Nowhere does it say TAG.

I assume the middle part is what I attach to the giant 6X6 I am going to kill? Be kinda nice if it said "Site tag" on it.
The top third is, if memory serves me, your conservation license. It is not a tag. Middle third is your elk tag. Bottom third should have been a deer tag if you were getting a "combo." Sounds like maybe you made my mistake last year and muffed the online application punching the wrong box. You only have an elk tag and no deer tag. Check your credit card records to see exactly which combo you applied for.

Top is conservation license middle is elk license . Bottom is void cuz you don’t have a deer tag . Mines exactly same except bottom says general deer

Make sure you sign where the x is on the conservation license and elk license

I wonder how many of these tags will be hunted. Will there be any punishment if they are?

Make sure you sign where the x is on the conservation license and elk license
When are we supposed to sign? After punching out or opening the envelope? Did they ever clear that up? Like what difference does that make anyway? The game warden will always check photo ID. What is a signature good for? Nothing.

When are we supposed to sign? After punching out or opening the envelope? Did they ever clear that up? Like what difference does that make anyway? The game warden will always check photo ID. What is a signature good for? Nothing.
Before you hunt …… it says sign here x_________

The top third is, if memory serves me, your conservation license. It is not a tag. Middle third is your elk tag. Bottom third should have been a deer tag if you were getting a "combo." Sounds like maybe you made my mistake last year and muffed the online application punching the wrong box. You only have an elk tag and no deer tag. Check your credit card records to see exactly which combo you applied for.
There’s different “combos”. Elk Combo, Deer Combo or Big Game Combo (deer and elk). Combo just means your deer/elk tag(s) are combined with all of the necessary underlying general hunting/conservation licenses. In this case it looks like he just has an Elk Combo, and thus the voided bottom third which would be deer if he had Big Game Combo.

There’s different “combos”. Elk Combo, Deer Combo or Big Game Combo (deer and elk). Combo just means your deer/elk tag(s) are combined with all of the necessary underlying general hunting/conservation licenses. In this case it looks like he just has an Elk Combo, and thus the voided bottom third which would be deer if he had Big Game Combo.
Does bird and fish come with combo?

Does bird and fish come with combo?
From FWP website:

All combination licenses include a season fishing license and upland bird license. Conservation license, base hunting license fee, and Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Pass (AISPP) must be purchased separately.

From FWP website:

All combination licenses include a season fishing license and upland bird license. Conservation license, base hunting license fee, and Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Pass (AISPP) must be purchased separately.
Thanks. I guess I could have tried to look that up but the dogs hate it every time I get on FWP website. Scares the crap out of them when I swear that much. Ellie runs to the basement and hides under the bed.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska2Montana
Back