MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Be careful out there folks...

Tiredofthebickering

We protect ourselves from other diseases than can be transmitted between ungulates & humans, why not this one? COVID is transmitted through your lungs. That means when you're futzing around with a deer's lungs, you are likely creating a situation where there is a statistical chance of getting COVID if they are currently infected.

But honestly, if I see a deer that's intubated and taking horse dewormer, I'm likely going to pass.

Last edited:
With the gun deer opener this weekend I think I will put up a stand in the field offering free vaccinations for the deer and free ear of corn. When then they come in maybe then I will have a chance at one.

COVID tests will also be provided for free as well. Testing may be fatal, however they are rapid and are provided one lead or copper pill of your choice at a time.

Just kidding, I don't mean to make lite of a very serious virus that I am sure has impacted your family. Just trying to provide a little humor.

Yeah, putting on a mask is such an awful inconvenience! These days it seems everyone but me already wears gloves dressing deer. Slapping on a mask is a helluva lot easier than wiggling into surgical gloves.

Doesn't all the research show that Covid is spread through the air? If the deer is dead it isn't breathing out covid.

With the gun deer opener this weekend I think I will put up a stand in the field offering free vaccinations for the deer and free ear of corn. When then they come in maybe then I will have a chance at one.

COVID tests will also be provided for free as well. Testing may be fatal, however they are rapid and are provided one lead or copper pill of your choice at a time.

Just kidding, I don't mean to make lite of a very serious virus that I am sure has impacted your family. Just trying to provide a little humor.

It's impacted my family and I still find humor. I like it.

I’ll put a mask n out of fear of aspirating tularemia from a rabbit before COVID from a whitetail, but I guess there’s a certain logic to this.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back