Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

BAYED - Official Thread

A good leatherman is hard to find, those things come in handy for everything. Whats next, I'm feeling lucky bring on the prizes.

Next prize will be a Ripcord Arrow Rest. Will be announcing that winner tomorrow.

Of all the multi tools leatherman makes the best IMO. I have an original that I've had for ever I have it on my belt for work. I had an original wave that was the best tool ever I finally had to send it in to get the jaws replaced and picked up a kick to replace it while it was gone. A week later they sent me a new wave with the bits. Its a good tool I have to send it back because the screwdriver broke the first week I had it but it looks like a bad spot in the metal so I hope the next one will be better.

yet another great prize! Especially since I busted mine while packing out my elk last fall!! Guess I will have to keep my fingers crossed! Thanks Big Fin, even without winning, this makes the work week go by a little easier!!

Thats a fact. We've been sitting through meetings all week at work and checking the forum during breaks has been a good tension release for me. Thanks a bunch!

Leathermens are definitely great tools! Ive got one in my hunting pack, one in a tackle box and one in the truck as there is always a time and need for one

and one from me...btw, congrats to all the winners, and thanks, Randy and all the sponsors. I've posted here for a couple of years now, and I'll continue, even when I don't win anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back