Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Bat-Crap Crazy

Consideration of "economic impacts" is a bad precedent to be setting. Resource first, pocket book second.

This bill is screwed up worse than Hogan's goat. If this doesn't concern hunters, I am not sure what will.

Yeah, is this lady an SFW plant from the Bitterroot, or are you guys just sending your most radical people on three month bi-annual vacations to Helena.

Any bets this becomes another party line vote?

She lives across the street from me. Couple years ago we had a couple rattle snakes show up in the sub division. She had something to do with the HOA and sent out a email alert about the snakes with assurance if anymore showed up she would call fish and game.

I told her since the snakes were neither fish nor game FWP would probably not be of much help. She asked what I would suggest to do if anyone should run across a snake. She was appalled when I recommend a whack with a shovel.

I don't get invited to the neighborhood cook outs anymore.

Sorry guys she is one of ours.

She lives across the street from me. Couple years ago we had a couple rattle snakes show up in the sub division. She had something to do with the HOA and sent out a email alert about the snakes with assurance if anymore showed up she would call fish and game.

I told her since the snakes were neither fish nor game FWP would probably not be of much help. She asked what I would suggest to do if anyone should run across a snake. She was appalled when I recommend a whack with a shovel.

Is she another transplant or a local?

Same solution I would have offered:)

C'mon now thats a broad brush, though I just live in CA now, WA will always be home. If I ever convince my wife to move to MT surely I'll have my plates changed first.

Duly noted.

We have a rash of legislators who are showing up in committee saying things like "where i'm from..."

It usually precedes an idea that's really dumb. :D

Duly noted.

We have a rash of legislators who are showing up in committee saying things like "where i'm from..."

It usually precedes an idea that's really dumb. :D

We have an ample supply of unused security fencing materials you tanans can have....no warranty of course.

Back