BAD WY Preference point bill

Even worse idea.

I dont follow?

Apparently your missing the sarcasm.

Your the one bitching about a shortfall in the budget. I offered an easy a gareented solution. Give all Wyoming sheep tags to the WSF to auction off. Sheep management in the state will turn a profit like you never seen before. If that's not palatable then there is no reason to bitch about the budget shortfall.

Last edited:
Apparently your missing the sarcasm.
Correct

Your the one bitching about a shortfall in the budget. I offered an easy a gareented solution. Give all Wyoming sheep tags to the WSF to auction off. Sheep management in the state will turn a profit like you never seen before. If that's not palatable then there is no reason to bitch about the budget shortfall.
Discussing opinion = bitchin to you. Got it. Plenty of reason to discuss/bitch since auction tags aren't the only solution to a budget shortfall.

Did I miss the little ** at the bottom of the app 20 years ago that said “in 20 years or so we may or may not revamp this entire deal.” When they started these point systems back in the day I guess we were crazy to think they wouldn’t change ‘em??

Did I miss the little ** at the bottom of the app 20 years ago that said “in 20 years or so we may or may not revamp this entire deal.” When they started these point systems back in the day I guess we were crazy to think they wouldn’t change ‘em??
"They"? What some on here don't understand is these changes are being brought about because some constituent calls his friend the legislator and tells them what their idea of a better system is. The legislator turns the idea over to LSO(lawyers) and they write up the draft.

This is a never ending problem that's not going away. It's certainly not the G&F conspiring to change the system. When they do it, it involves lots of public complaints, surveys and meetings. In other words it rarely happens with the Dept.

I'm sorry, but does absolutely zero thought go into these bills? I mean, anyone with two thinking brain cells in their head should have realized that this bill was stupid before they submitted it.

Plenty of thought goes into it.

Thinking 🤔 I want a sheep tag?? So I write a check as a champagne donation. Send it in along with my great idea to use my wife's, grand mother and uncle Henry's ( he just landed in the nursing home anyway ).
Best 250 I ever spent if this works!!

I just spoke with Western and he gets the problem. The bill will be amended or killed. Just keep sending emails for encouragement.
I like the fact he is that responsive...but did he only realize this problem after he heard from everyone. Did it not cross his mind beforehand?

Edit: @NoWiser beat me to it.

Back