Caribou Gear Tarp

Back to a Gasser

Congrats on a good looking truck, new diesels are a headache with all of the emissions systems and electronics. You don't have the torque of a diesel but hopefully much less time spent in the shop.

Its a beauty! What are the specifics?
2019 w/35Kmi. All the tech crap, 6.2 with performance exhaust and air intake, 285/60/R20 BF Goodrich KO2 adds, skid plates & 2" from the factory lift. Retrax roll up aluminum locking bed cover, sun roof...all the goodies. Rides, drives, sounds very good. Equipped like I would have built.

Last edited:
2019 w/35Kmi. All the tech crap, 6.2 with performance exhaust and air intake, 285/60/R20 BF Goodrich KO2 adds, skid plates & 2" from the factory lift. Retrax roll up aluminum locking bed cover, sun roof...all the goodies. Rides, drives, sounds very good. Equipped like I would have built.
sounds great> " but its a chevy"
lol

Removed the dealer applied pin stripe yesterday evening. Took two hours using label remover, my thumbnail, cleaning the glue trail, and polishing.

Much cleaner...

Next time, save yourself some time and a thumb nail. Search for a decal adhesive remover on Amazon, chucks up in a drill and away you go. Basically a big spinning pencil eraser. Works great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back