Caribou Gear Tarp

B.A.D.A.S.S. #7 - Leupold Binoculars

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I'm no longer traveling and it is time to clear out the piles of stuff I have committed for the BADASS drawing. A few more items have been added to the pile while I was on the road, so I thought I would add one at this time.

Time for drawing #7 in the Big Annual Drawing And Sponsor Spotlight. The next item we will be drawing is a pair of Leupold's new series BX-4 McKinley Binoculars. They are 10X42mm.

BX4_8x42_McKinley_angle-1500-530x436.png

To go to the Leupold site and see all their products go here -------> http://www.leupold.com/

For this show and site to continue, they need to hear from you. All of these platforms are provided at no cost and I hope that as we put the spotlight on these companies, you will let them know that you appreciate them. They put a HUGE amount of emphasis on emails thanking them for support. It would go a long ways if you were so inclined to click the links below and let them know.

Leupold is one of the companies that has been with us from the start. They make excellent products and are a company that is heavily invested in wildlife conservation and hunting organizations. I have to bite my tongue when I see their competitors send all their profits overseas and invest hardly a dime in conservation. Leupold is committed to all the conservation groups and gives generously to support them, which supports us and what we do. In turn, I do all I can to support them.

In addition to these binos, Leupold has also donated a really nice scope to the drawing. They are committed to the self-guided public land hunter. Whenever I make a request for product to donate to conservation groups or to give away for drawings to our audience, they always send something, and most often, send more than what I request.

They are a first class operation that I am very proud to have associated with this TV show and website. As with all companies, the best gauge they have to determine what partnerships are a good investment for them is for them to get feedback from viewers and web users.

Contact information to let these folks know of your support is below. I hope you will click the links and email them.

> Federal Premium Ammunition (the company that is underwriting all the shipping and promo costs of this big drawing).

>>>----------> http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

Leupold Contact link >>>--------> http://www.leupold.com/contact/share-your-leupold-story/

I will announce this winner by the end of this week.

Thanks for hanging with us. Sorry for the delays, but I think it will be worth the wait.

Sent and thanks for a great show, two great products making a great team. I have been looking at those binos to replace my current ones. Every rifle has a Leupold on it, all I use.

I'm in the market for some new binocs.....those would be sweet Fin. Thanks for all you do, you are the man!

And the winner is MN Public Hunter….LOL…J/K…I'm jealous of whomever got these….

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back