Yeti GOBOX Collection

B.A.D.A.S.S. #7 - Leupold Binoculars

Just sent a PM to the winner of these binos. He has almost 1,000 posts. Hope I hear from him and don't have to give these to some other winner.

What should we draw next, the Kenetrek boots, or the Leupold rifle scope?

Just sent a PM to the winner of these binos. He has almost 1,000 posts. Hope I hear from him and don't have to give these to some other winner.

Depends on whether my name is drawn next or not. Could really use some boots. Some Leupold glass would be nice too though.

I'm not quite at a 1,000 posts...... dang........ hoping for the boots.....
Matt

Well I was the lucky guy who won the binos and I just got them in the mail. I am so excited, these are some awesome glass. I want to say a BIG Thank You to both Randy and the folks over at Leupold for everything they do for the sport we all love. Leupold has always put out great products and these new binos are no exception. I cannot wait to get out and put them to use. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

?

Oh man, I have checked my PM box backwards and forward, checked every email address....must be someone else with nearly a 1000 posts.......congratulations Big Luke!!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back