B.A.D.A.S.S. #11 - Leupold rifle scope

If I got this scope I would be able to buy that new Howa for next year I want :)

I think I will announce this winner today. We are all about equally opportunity around this place, we pick all sorts of winners; men or women. This scope is not pink, rather matte.

Probly cause it seems like someone of the FEMALE persuasion won. ;)

Yeah, a huntress won. She confirmed her entry.

Now, I have to see what else we have in the pile. I think we have some other glass, courtesy of our buddy Schmalts and Predator Optics.

I know someone on here who's ex-wife took his nice binos and pawned them for pennies on the dollar.Please say the next winner is from Pa.The binos she took were ones I bought from Schmalts.I'll keep my fingers crossed

Looks like my bride is going to be looking for her own rifle to put that bad boy on. Thanks to Leuopold and Randy for allowing all of us to play along. Unfortunately I have cut way too many corners buying cheap scopes over the years. It cost me this fall a couple different shot at some cow elk. Wonder if a 7-08 comes in pink :) Watch out Tiffany lakoski

My scope was hand delivered by Mr. Randy Newberg himself! How fun! Lawnboy thinks I will give it to him.... No way Jose! It's all mine! Thanks to Randy and Leupold! So excited!

Better luck next time boys........

Last edited:
Great, we're being taunted by Bart's better half now.

I need to get my sight back from Black Gold and get it mounted on my bow so I can try to kill a javelina this week. I'd say deer, too, but the 'stalking' just hasn't gone well at all with the few bucks I've seen. I need to increase my archery range significantly this year and/or get quieter.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back