PEAX Equipment

B.A.D.A.S.S. #11 - Leupold rifle scope

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Time for drawing #11 in the Big Annual Drawing And Sponsor Spotlight. The next item we will be drawing is a Leupold VX-2 3-9 X 40mm rifle scope.

Leupold VX-2. We are talking about the matte finish with the Duplex reticle.

30-29-1100x500.jpg

To go to the Leupold site and see all their products go here -------> http://www.leupold.com/

For this show and site to continue, they need to hear from you. All of these platforms are provided at no cost and I hope that as we put the spotlight on these companies, you will let them know that you appreciate them. They put a HUGE amount of emphasis on emails thanking them for support. It would go a long ways if you were so inclined to click the links below and let them know.

Leupold is one of the companies that has been with us from the start. They make excellent products and are a company that is heavily invested in wildlife conservation and hunting organizations. I have to bite my tongue when I see their competitors send all their profits overseas and invest hardly a dime in conservation. Leupold is committed to all the conservation groups and gives generously to support them, which supports us and what we do. In turn, I do all I can to support them.

In addition to these binos, Leupold has also donated a really nice scope to the drawing. They are committed to the self-guided public land hunter. Whenever I make a request for product to donate to conservation groups or to give away for drawings to our audience, they always send something, and most often, send more than what I request.

They are a first class operation that I am very proud to have associated with this TV show and website. As with all companies, the best gauge they have to determine what partnerships are a good investment for them is for them to get feedback from viewers and web users.

Contact information to let these folks know of your support is below. I hope you will click the links and email them.

> Federal Premium Ammunition (the company that is underwriting all the shipping and promo costs of this big drawing).

>>>----------> http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

Leupold Contact link >>>--------> http://www.leupold.com/contact/share-your-leupold-story/

I will announce this winner by Sunday.

High marks for Leupold! They stand behind their products 100%

Thanks Randy, Leupold and the other sponsors.

I have one of these scopes, but it is the cds model and I was able to sight in faster with this scope than any other I have used (bushnell, nikon, weaver...). Great scope for any rifle and any level of shooter. Thanks for everything you do for your fans and the public land hunting community Fin! I would like to opt out of this raffle if my name is drawn so others may have a chance at owning one of these great scopes.

Excellent products! Email thank you sent. I've got 2 of their scopes and would like to replace a couple others. Sure would make a nice prize for someone!

I have 4 VX3's and a VX6....they should be writing me.:D

A swaro, minox, and zeiss rounds out the safe eyeballs...but the goto's are all lupe mounted platforms.

Leupold is one of the companies that has been with us from the start. ]

The last time I purchased a scope, I had narrowed my choices down to two. Leupolds support for OYOA was what tilted the scales.
The new VX-3s are outstanding, a real step up from the older VX-IIIs, and the older scopes were pretty darn good. It's a good feeling when you can support an American company, support one of OYOAs sponsors AND get the best product at a great price at the same time.

Its ok EODRay I do not either. But this is a good of year as any to start.

I have 4 VX3's and a VX6....they should be writing me.:D

A swaro, minox, and zeiss rounds out the safe eyeballs...but the goto's are all lupe mounted platforms.

NHY...... on behalf of Leupold let me thank you for your support!

There....now quit whining and go buy another scope :). I got a family to feed dang it!

Bought my first Leupold this past fall from Schmalts. Great scope, and it has helped tip over 2 antelope bucks in it's young life. Email sent to Leupold. Great product and a generous donation!

I shoot a VariX III 3.5-10, VariX II 3-9, Mark 4 8.5-25, and now a VX3 4.5-14. Leupold for life.

My boys both have VX-2's on their rifles and like them a lot.

Thanks again to Randy for sharing the wealth and to the wonderful sponsors for doing the same.

I have several. All are on my go-to guns and the ones that suffer from the most recoil and abuse. Never had one problem EVER. I'll admit I've bought other brands and some of them have lost zero setting in the safe. (those become toys for the kids)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back