AZGFD Portal Changes

My hunting partner and I are IN. Just put the app in today and got the receipt. Now we're hoping the draw algorithm works in our favor. :)

Reactions: LCH
I have been going through this battle with my son's account. In the new system none of my son's point or hunter safety is shown. Due to the problems with the new system they will use the old system for the upcoming Elk draw.

We have been working with AZGFD for the last two weeks trying to get my son's points transfered to the new account. The people at AZGFD have been awesome to deal with. They checked his old account for us and verified his points for us. Apparently this is a wide spread problem. After they spent two weeks fighting the new system they informed us they would be using the old system for the elk draw.

If you haven't checked your new account yet I strongly suggest doing it now. When contacting AZGFD remember they are as frustrated with the change as you are.
I checked mine yesterday and got the new login set but I noticed I had no points on my dashboard... I sent an email about it.. I purchased a license this year but it's not letting my fill out an app to draw as it comes up with an processing error when I put in my customer ID.

Not that this matters at this point, but in January 2020, I purchased my hunting license in person at the same time that I purchased my 2020 OTC deer tag. It didn't' show up on the portal so I inquired about that before the 2020 draw for elk and I was told that was normal for it to not be on there for a few months, because there is a lag between when the vendor gives the info to AZGF and when the data is input on the portal.
That license expired about 20 days ago and I purchased a lifetime license. The 2020 license has never been reflected on my portal. When I look on there, it just looks like I didn't buy a hunting license for 2020.

The paper licenses were added and showed in the dashboard for a short period of time. A change to the portal and now they are gone for the most part.

Don't log in to the portal, just use the apply link, which is where the portal redirects to anyway. From there use your ss number and b-day.

The Portal isn't working for me. They're giving MTFWP a run for their money.
I was on the phone with two different ladies last night. One was quite condescending. Mostly because she’s probably had the same conversation over and over. They got my card for the hunting permit and my points I bought.
The process could not have been more complicated. I tried the email me a link thing and it’s yet to show up.
I would imagine closing on a house without a loan officer would be about the same size of pain in the arse to figure out.

The Portal isn't working for me. They're giving MTFWP a run for their money.
IMHO AZGFD is hands down the biggest pain to deal with electronically. It’s not even funny even more.

They manage wildlife well but their IT has gotten so bad I won’t even bother trying to apologize for it anymore.

It sounds like it was a mess this year. Maybe they’ll get it figured out before the deer and sheep draw.

I will say I emailed the contact email and had my issue taken care of within 10 minutes over email. It would have been faster but I wasn’t expecting a response from that email until the morning.

she gave me a different number to use instead of my customer ID and it worked fine.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back