PEAX Equipment

AZGFD Portal Changes

rustednuts

For those of you who apply to AZ they have updated the portal and emailed you a temporary password. Make sure that you can log into the portal before the draw closes.
This email was sent out on 12/8/2020 from [email protected] with a subject of "Your Arizona Game and Fish account has new features"

Improvements:
1) You can fill out your personal and residency information in your account so that when you apply for a draw you don't have to reenter the info everytime. https://accounts.azgfd.com/Manage
2) text based MFA to protect your account can now be enabled

If you are having issues logging in contact [email protected] with your name, email and date of birth.

Last edited:
I didn't get the email and had to call the help desk. Hold times were very long. Don't wait until the last minute to log in!

I see that the elk/antelope draw deadline is Feb 9, but I can't find when it opens up. Is that date available?

Keep in mind if you are copying and pasting your temp password from the email, the punctuation marks are part of the password. Mine included a comma as the last character and I know others whose last character was a period.

If you have to call the help desk Lance is very friendly but as others have noted the wait times can be more than an hour.

The date the online application system opens is not published but is usually at least a month before the deadline. So soon, very soon. . . Hopefully.

This will be the first draw conducted on this system, so plan accordingly.

I cant log in, used the link, the new sign in name, new password....nothing worked

Mine worked fine other than it changed me to NR, which I had to change back. Others have had a lot of issues.

On another topic... I just ponied up the $592 for the lifetime license. You never know when that might go away, so if you can afford it, do it.

Mine worked fine other than it changed me to NR, which I had to change back. Others have had a lot of issues.

I logged in to both mine and my husband's new accounts. His got switched to NR but mine stayed resident. Easy to fix but good to check and make sure everything is right before putting in for the draw.

If you can't get in just email [email protected] Tell them your issue and they should help. I did it for my wife and had an email in a couple hours with the fix to get in. Much better than sitting on hold for even 10 min.
If you are having issues logging in contact [email protected] with your name, email and date of birth.
This works.

Emailed them last night (after COB) and had a response first thing AZ time this morning.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Sure glad I didn't wait until closer to the deadline.

I can confirm that you can add you child under your portal account as a dependent.

I can confirm that emailing AZGFD is the way to go on this.

They got my portal setup and then got my son added as a dependent on my account.

Not sure what they are going to do with the new account I setup for my son that has nothing linked up to it now though! ;)

I have been going through this battle with my son's account. In the new system none of my son's point or hunter safety is shown. Due to the problems with the new system they will use the old system for the upcoming Elk draw.

We have been working with AZGFD for the last two weeks trying to get my son's points transfered to the new account. The people at AZGFD have been awesome to deal with. They checked his old account for us and verified his points for us. Apparently this is a wide spread problem. After they spent two weeks fighting the new system they informed us they would be using the old system for the elk draw.

If you haven't checked your new account yet I strongly suggest doing it now. When contacting AZGFD remember they are as frustrated with the change as you are.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back