AZGFD Portal Changes

I’m really glad I don’t work in Arizona game and Fish right now. This seems to be quite a mess. Got my account set back up, all my information was gone
My points were not showing up on the dashboard but my Application history showed that I put in for them. I called and they confirmed the points were still there they’re just not showing up. I jokingly asked the lady how many phone calls she’s getting about the same problem, she said I was around the 30th for her today.

I’m really glad I don’t work in Arizona game and Fish right now. This seems to be quite a mess. Got my account set back up, all my information was gone
My points were not showing up on the dashboard but my Application history showed that I put in for them. I called and they confirmed the points were still there they’re just not showing up. I jokingly asked the lady how many phone calls she’s getting about the same problem, she said I was around the 30th for her today.
That's why you test the new system before you move it to production

I'll be on the phone with them tomorrow. My account shows no bonus points and when I try to "Add Applicant" to my application I get an impassible error message

Worked good for me. Just did the apps for me, Matthew, and Uncle Larry. I went in when we got the December emails and validated all our information. Still not a very friendly site, but it worked without any errors.

Ditto for me as well Fin....Now to enter my application info in after many hours of looking at not so aesthetically pleasing AZ draw data!

System looked and functioned like the draw portal from the last few years. I saw no difference. I submitted applications for my son and even though our portal accounts are updated and verified, I still had to correct a couple things in draw portal. Still, no worse than last year and it’s done.

Here’s to another year of “not drawn”.

Reactions: LCH
I’m still having real problems. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to hunt as a non- resident alien so don’t like to complain, but I’m a little frustrated as I’m trying to buy points for my son and have spent time every day this week trying to get the system to work. Hoping things can get sorted before feb 9!

A 15 minute phone call and it's all sorted out, really nice folks there in the licensing department.

A 15 minute phone call and it's all sorted out, really nice folks there in the licensing department.
They are especially considering all the guys calling about points and their account I’m sure Most aren’t the most polite to them I wouldn’t be as nice as the rep I spoke with if I was dealing with this all day. But then again that’s why I don’t work with customers lol

I’m still having real problems. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to hunt as a non- resident alien so don’t like to complain, but I’m a little frustrated as I’m trying to buy points for my son and have spent time every day this week trying to get the system to work. Hoping things can get sorted before feb 9!
maybe send an email or make a call ???

maybe send an email or make a call ???
Yes, I’ve been sending emails. Calling gets expensive for me and I find emails better as I can provide screenshots of the problem. The issue relates to how my son (dependent) was set up. Of course it doesn’t help having different details compared to USA based people e.g. address, ID, phone number etc and sometimes the system can’t cope it seems.

If anyone has any suggestions I am all earsView attachment 170779
I had this same issue. The rep I spoke with at AZG&F indicated that the error is caused by using your Customer ID rather than your Department ID when adding an applicant. I had no problem once I tried again utilizing my Department ID (which--at least for me--is my SSN).

I have had the same issues. So far Ive had to call the AZGF tech support line twice and spent 1.5 hrs each time on hold and yet to talk to anyone. Pro tip, the voicemail for tech support is full so if you choose to dial "1" and leave a message for them to call you back, you cannot leave said message and have to dial back in at the back of the line. The second person I talked to at the licensing number was very kind and we both agreed to scrap it for a few days let them sort out their issues and give it another go. Glad this isn't last minute. Good Luck all.

Edit: Finally got through. Had the pleasant hold music on in the background while I was working. Wait was right at 3 hrs on the second attempt to contact tech support. Evidently they made changes over the weekend that screwed everything upon and they are hoping to have resolutions by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. In my case my profile was corrupted and although they had my email the rest of the profile was blank. I got it sorted out and the person who helped me out was fantastic. A little patience, humor and good nature go a a long way.

Last edited:
I had this same issue. The rep I spoke with at AZG&F indicated that the error is caused by using your Customer ID rather than your Department ID when adding an applicant. I had no problem once I tried again utilizing my Department ID (which--at least for me--is my SSN).
How do you find your department ID. My license has my customer ID.

Success for me! I have managed to get all set up and buy my son a 4th elk bonus point. Very happy to get that done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracker boat
Back