Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

AZGFD Portal Changes

If you can't get in just email [email protected] Tell them your issue and they should help. I did it for my wife and had an email in a couple hours with the fix to get in. Much better than sitting on hold for even 10 min.
I had an issue with not being able to get my son logged in. I sent an email and got a response literally within 10 minutes letting me know that they added him to my account. Excellent customer service.

I sent a message in yesterday afternoon and had a response by 7:00pm. Good job Arizona I would have been happy with a solution the next day but to fix my problem on a Sunday was surprising.

I just went in and updated both mine and my sons with no issues. Points for both of us were correct as well. Now just wish they would take them back down to 2.

I must be pulling the short straw. I got into my account, but my address is incorrect and the system will not allow me to correct it. I emailed 5 days ago with no response and followed up again while ago.

I doubt my address gets printed on an AZ tag this year anyway though!

Wow! It's good to be on this forum. I had to go into my portal and change all kinds of stuff! They had me as a non-resident; that would have really sucked for the elk draw😧

I have a feeling we might be headed for a draw deadline delay based on the fact that it’s still not open.

I have a feeling we might be headed for a draw deadline delay based on the fact that it’s still not open.
Could be. But based on last year, they get the results out pretty fast because it's all online now - no more hand processing paper apps.

Could be. But based on last year, they get the results out pretty fast because it's all online now - no more hand processing paper apps.
I think we are probably headed for a delay in the submission deadline not necessarily a results delay, although that would stand to reason.

I think we are probably headed for a delay in the submission deadline not necessarily a results delay, although that would stand to reason.
If the application deadline is extended, how will that affect the must have current license at the deadline?

Updated mine in December after the email. Would love to be able to apply for multiple species and check out once. Wonder if that was added? Also would like to see hunt numbers on the final page when I click purchase.

Logged in but draw isn't open yet. Hope it opens soon. Just says early to mid Jan. Travel for work and much easier to apply before I leave.

Seems like I am an outlier. I have been waiting on a call back from there IT department for a week. I spoke with them and was told my issue would have to be reviewed by a supervisor. Haven’t heard back yet.

I will probably give them a call today when I take a lunch break from hunting.

I have an email that's been waiting for a reply from them as well.

If they'd have the links actually work, they would be able to GREATLY reduce the necessary calls / emails to them. Its still a GREAT time of year having the anticipation of hopefully drawing in one of the Western states!

I also just emailed for help. I did have an account for my son but it now seems to be set up for me! Either I’ve done something weird or the system has got itself in a real tangle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back