AZGFD Portal Changes

It took 7 days of back/forth email, but my portal will now allow me to change the incorrect information within. I think they are extremely busy right now. Better to get things fixed early than have to call near the draw deadline though.

Seems like I am an outlier. I have been waiting on a call back from there IT department for a week. I spoke with them and was told my issue would have to be reviewed by a supervisor. Haven’t heard back yet.

I will probably give them a call today when I take a lunch break from hunting.
I would email [email protected]. Emails are tracked and less likely to fall through the cracks.

I still haven't gotten a response via my email I had sent BUT I did call and spoke to someone right away. The gal helping me was GREAT! It even required a couple of call backs from her and she stayed with me until everything was worked out. I give a HUGE kudos to the people answering the phones there! Its the service from any company that we used to expect, but now days are surprised when we actually get it.

I spoke with Amanda in Kingman this AM. We got my boys added to my portal account. This is a HUGE help for me, glad they finally got it added.

She said they are concerned about getting portal accounts updated in time for the draw. She asked me to share with any of my contacts that getting portals updated is critical to the draw.

IF YOU CANT GET THROUGH ON THE MAIN NUMBER, CALL KINGMAN DIRECT.

928 692 7700

Last edited:
I called and got my account reset a few minutes ago then logged on and found like others my Bonus Points not showing up. I will say the lady I talked to was very helpful and seems like she’s been dealing with this a lot because she knew Exactly what to do and had me set up very quickly

What's the deal with adding youth to your portal account? I have checked mine and everything seems fine - all my info is correct. My son (13) has his portal account and it too appears to be in order. Well, mostly. My son's AZ hunt license doesn't show up. I called and the staff member I spoke said it wasn't an issue as when he goes to apply in the next hunt it'll automatically update with his draw application.

Anyways, I'm not sure I understand the need to "link" accounts or have the youth added to your (my) portal account. I don't even see that as an option in my portal account. Maybe that's an issue ...

I called and got my account reset a few minutes ago then logged on and found like others my Bonus Points not showing up. I will say the lady I talked to was very helpful and seems like she’s been dealing with this a lot because she knew Exactly what to do and had me set up very quickly
We had the same issue, she was able to read me the bonus point totals to confirm they exist properly in the system. Somehow the portal isn’t displaying it properly.

What's the deal with adding youth to your portal account? I have checked mine and everything seems fine - all my info is correct. My son (13) has his portal account and it too appears to be in order. Well, mostly. My son's AZ hunt license doesn't show up. I called and the staff member I spoke said it wasn't an issue as when he goes to apply in the next hunt it'll automatically update with his draw application.

Anyways, I'm not sure I understand the need to "link" accounts or have the youth added to your (my) portal account. I don't even see that as an option in my portal account. Maybe that's an issue ...
I had to call in to get their info in my portal account. This will let me do their applications and check their info as previously kids 13 and under weren’t eligible for portal accounts. So it was impossible to check their bonus points, licenses, tag numbers etc.

We had the same issue, she was able to read me the bonus point totals to confirm they exist properly in the system. Somehow the portal isn’t displaying it properly.
Thanks for the heads up i only have 1 point for elk and 1 For deer so chances of me
Drawing this year are right up there with getting struck by lightning on my way to my car tomorrow but good to know they are still there haha

I had to call in to get their info in my portal account. This will let me do their applications and check their info as previously kids 13 and under weren’t eligible for portal accounts. So it was impossible to check their bonus points, licenses, tag numbers etc.
Got it! It was the under 13 detail that had me.

Back