AZ Sheep/Deer Results are up

I was concerned also about my loyalty point for desert sheep not showing, so this morning I called a G&F employee I know (at his desk). He wasn't aware of the problem, or even that the results were up via "backdoor." He called me back a few minutes later --- due to so many slamming the "backdoor" link, the dept. hadn't been able to update the loyalty points. Hopefully we can all relax on that note.The regular dept. link to view the draw results is supposed to go live later today (barring any more gremlins in the system) ...

Bummer. I thought I had pulled a Kaibab hunt but it's unit 7 rifle instead. My dad is tired of waiting for a Kaibab tag so he wanted to try another unit as a later choice. I guess I will be toting my bow on my elk scouting trips in 6A after all.

No more letting little forkies walk. Mercy is for those who don't like venison.

Stan, Is your wifey going to Kaibab to hunt? I am.. Early tag west side. Going to look for Elvis's Great grandson.

it's crazy i know, four straight bull tags and kaibab again. it is truly an embarassment of riches. i drew kaibab in '92 and '94 and then went 14 straight years without a 'bab tag. persistence is really paying off now. the thing is i've never had more than 2 pts cuz we draw every year for something. most of the time it is coues.

Am I the only one still having trouble getting his sheep/deer loyalty point to show up or others still having this problem, too?

Back