Az pronghorn: KHunter archery 2014

Khunter

Head to AZ tomorrow. Nothing more fun than making a fool of oneself stalking into bow range of one of the coolest critters we get to chase. Looking forward to sharing the dumb stuff I try to get away with. :D

Cell coverage permitting will try to post pics and updates.

Last edited:
Making up fresh ammo for the trip. Shattered lots of arrows last year for good cause :hump:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,361
Hope you find the one of your dreams. One of my most memorable hunts ever was chasing pronghorn in Northern Arizona, with a bow. Unpunched tag is right here in the desk drawer.

AZ has been very good to me. 2008 elk near Williams. 12 incredible days to burn 12 points. Got my money's worth.

14 year wait to chase AZ lopes ends at first light. Spot and stalk with a little decoying is the plan.image.jpg

Last edited:
A couple bucks on these slopes I can see so far. Morning exercise after 11 hour drive yesterday.image.jpg

Last edited:
Got 45 yard from this buck that bedded in some flat county. Used some cattle for cover till I spooked them out. I am poor at judging but he seems smaller than what I am looking for. Head on he was not impressive. After jumping up. Held him for a couple minute with a little white flag wave.image.jpg

Last edited:
I love live hunts! Heard it at least once this fall, " I will know the one I want when I see him". Thanks for taking the time to update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back