KHunter ID Elk bowhunt 2023

Great write up! Now I'm really looking forward to getting out to Idaho next fall to chase elk with my bow! Beautiful country and that is insanely kind of @YZF-88 and his wife for coming to help you out! Everyone needs friends like that!

Congrats on a successful hunt!

Great entertainment! Nothing like getting your monies worth on that tag. And the memory of the time you spent inside the rut crazed mob, gassed muscles, then to hit the mark for a clean kill, and to top it off have a husband/wife team (whom you had not met prior) show up and help with the pack out.

Epic!!

Thanks for sharing.

Great entertainment! Nothing like getting your monies worth on that tag. And the memory of the time you spent inside the rut crazed mob, gassed muscles, then to hit the mark for a clean kill, and to top it off have a husband/wife team (whom you had not met prior) show up and help with the pack out.

Epic!!

Thanks for sharing.
My thoughts exactly!

This video is really just audio of the screaming bulls that went on very close proximity and rutting hard for about an hour and a half after I arrowed my bull. Kinda fun to listen to and shows what I have snuck into (a scrum of rutting elk) to get my bull.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back