AZ Pronghorn - A lifetime dream

Funny, he was updating about every 40 minutes for a while and then nothing, hmmmmmmmm?

Ok, it's been awhile, hope this is good news...

Randy, you should post a pic of the result after the camera stops. You aren't doing this with a bunch of spotters and cell phone contacts to find your target. Most of the other hunting shows are sending out the armies of eyes to find something to shoot and then make a big deal like that they did it themselves.

That's what makes your show great, it's really "On Your Own" like most of us hunt.

So close. Long stalk, but no dice. Now over looking for the buck we have chased down low, near the country that has been staked out by the posse. They have driven around and glassed us many times. I think I know what buck they are looking for, and if he comes out in the same place this evening, he is getting a victory ride with 'Ol Fin.

These bucks have eluded me twice, but tonight is the night. They will be well served to lay low this evening.

Sorry for the lapses in posts. A long hot stalk and no time for updates.

The camera guys found a buck near where we have seen these, so we are plotting strategy of how best to approach.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back