Caribou Gear Tarp

AZ draw results are out

DEER Not Drawn
ANTELOPE Not Drawn
ELK Not Drawn
BGHRNSHP Not Drawn
mad.gif

It looks like I'm headed north with my bow in September then up to the White Mountians for cow elk in October,, if they don't burn down before then.... Seems like the entire state of Arizona is on fire this year...

cool.gif

DEER Not Drawn

ELK Draw .... unit 23 north Dec 5th / 11th Cow

This is the first time I have put in for Elk. I can only hunt the Dec hunts. I thought I would try unit 22 bull 1st choice / 23 cow second choice to go with the 23 whitetail tag. The hunts run back to back. Only I didn't draw the Deer (or 2nd choice 36b). I now have 2 deer points. I drew the first time I put in for any Az hunt. That was Dec whitetail 34b a few years ago.

Any late season unit 23 experience out there?

Muskeg, That area up there around Cherry Creek is always a productive unit. Good luck..

cool.gif

of course I was 0-4.. dani was 0 for 2 as well..
sooooooo I am going somehwere for bullelk and or buck deer out of state this year...Just dont know exactly where yet..
Dani and I are going to try to make it to wy for the cow hunt, but I am just going to be an observer and help dani get her cow... well I might get a tag and shoot one with my bow....

Look at the bright side... I saved alot of money on not getting my ram tag cause april and I would have to spend a whole month in laughlin or vegas depending on what unit I got drawn for.....

As far as the other tags I was just going to give them to my daughter anyhow well except the antelope cause she put in on the same draw...

Delw

I hope so to elky...
I guess I could start walking now and I would have plenty of time to make it up there
smile.gif

Delw

Dale, email me the dates when you and Jimmy will be over there and we will see what we can do to pop over the hill to say hello.
smile.gif

Hope to se you and Dani here in the fall Del.
smile.gif

Back