Az & Ca

A-con

Arizona Deer and Sheep apps are due soon.
The on-line system is simple and fast, and you can do it at 2 am in your underwear.

Also

California is due now, like by Monday.
I know lots of you resident of Arizona, Utah and Montana dream of hunting California, time to apply for that dream tag

Do you ever wonder what it was like for those soldiers landing in France on D-day ? Just get a California D-7 tag and join 7,000 other hunters on opening day !:D

Arizona done.
July 4th scouting trip booked.
Optimistic? YES

Are you allowed to use guns with real bullets in CA or do you have to use rubber bullets so you don't harm the animals?
I thought Aunt Nancy and Grandma Diane were pushing for catch and release only?

:D

It seems that the latest hiccup in the AZ online process is that the system is not sending out confirmation emails. I suggest that you all print your receipts so that you have a record of your application and what hunt numbers you applied for. You have to do it for each species that you apply for, before you exit out or apply for another species. You cannot go back in once you exit the individual species app.

Good luck in the draw, guys.

Print your receipts!

I put in for a CA sheep tag and for a D-17 deer tag last week. I did extensive geologic mapping in the D-17 region and saw a lot of big deer out there a few years ago. I hope they are still around!

AZ done. I don't apply in CA as of yet, but am thinking about it. The cost of admission is pretty steep, IIRC, given the odd of the species I'm interested in....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back