Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Can u modify a AZ app?

WildWill

So I was doing my Arizona app the other day the kids were going crazy wasn't fully paying attention. Fortunately I had my elk apps written down and applied for the right 2. I was a little less organized with the pronghorn app and put the wrong choice for both 1st and 2nd. Is there a way to modify my app? I've been looking on the website and can't find it if there is. Called today but couldn't get a person. Fortunately not a big deal sense I'm not ever expecting a AZ pronghorn tag.

Unfortunately once an application has been submitted and paid for there is no way to edit or void it. For party applications everyone must apply at the same time on a single application.

Thank you.
TERA WOZNIAK | DRAW SECTION SUPERVISOR
ARIZONA GAME AND FISH DEPARTMENT

Unfortunately once an application has been submitted and paid for there is no way to edit or void it. For party applications everyone must apply at the same time on a single application.

Thank you.
TERA WOZNIAK | DRAW SECTION SUPERVISOR
ARIZONA GAME AND FISH DEPARTMENT
Oh well at least it wasn't my elk app. I'll be more careful in the future. Thank you Bob!

This is why I’m dragging my feet on applying. Bought my license but still trying to decide. Health issues have eliminated backpacking. I’ve been having to change everything.

This is why I’m dragging my feet on applying. Bought my license but still trying to decide. Health issues have eliminated backpacking. I’ve been having to change everything.
There are some new archery cow tags. They would be a lot of fun and wouldn’t require much walking at all.

So I was doing my Arizona app the other day the kids were going crazy wasn't fully paying attention. Fortunately I had my elk apps written down and applied for the right 2. I was a little less organized with the pronghorn app and put the wrong choice for both 1st and 2nd. Is there a way to modify my app? I've been looking on the website and can't find it if there is. Called today but couldn't get a person. Fortunately not a big deal sense I'm not ever expecting a AZ pronghorn tag.
Been there. prly 4-5 years ago accidentally selected a cow tag. At that time they actually let me send in a paper application to override my online application. Or at least they said that was how it works. Every year doing my AZ app I just can’t believe how crappy their process is.

Been there. prly 4-5 years ago accidentally selected a cow tag. At that time they actually let me send in a paper application to override my online application. Or at least they said that was how it works. Every year doing my AZ app I just can’t believe how crappy their process is.
Sure there will be some of that this year. Some of the hunt code numbers I checked had changed. One glory type tag became a cow tag. Hopefully everyone caught it and didn’t just resubmit last years app.

I was wondering if after the draw closes you cancel the CC that was used and not update your CC within the system. If drawn and the CC does not go thru do you lose your points or do you not lose your points and don’t draw a point for the year?

Your valid application now pays for the point; that was changed several years ago.
Thanks but what happens if you are drawn for a tag and can’t complete payment. Do you just lose your opportunity at the tag and get your bonus point? If that’s the case then one could just cancel the CC and then you will be guaranteed not to draw a tag if you put in for a wrong unit and still retain your points. Obviously if you purchased point guard you are ok but if you have used your point guard and accidentally put in for the wrong unit is cancelling your CC an option?

some people cancel their card to keep from being charged, point guard is after drawing and does not refund the license fee

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back