Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Arizona Elk, take cover, or else

Awesome story and great job on the bull. Way to pull off a tough shot!

If the video is usable at all, this should be the most entertaining episode in the OYOA vault. I can hardly wait to see it. Congrats on a killer hunt!

AZRED gives a new meaning to 'crunch' time. Man I'd like to see that pic included in the aired episode. Congrats Larry!

Congratulations on a well earned trophy! Can't wait to see the show.

Congratulations Red! Well done Big Fin and AZRED. This will make an exciting...and realistic...episode.

Well I was going to nick name Larry Ray Charles, but his shooting made me go against that. Way to go Larry! Don't take no crap from your nephew!

Well Larry and Randy he may not be the biggest, but I would venture to say this hunt will be one for the ages around the camp fire. Very awesome story that will be told time and time again! Thanks for sharing.

Great hunt and Story...Fin How hot was it?... i know it was 90 in Payson and 91 in Denver yesterday...Lose any meat?

Congrats guys!

I definately know what you mean about the terrain and difficulty factor for that area;)

Great story...I'm thinking about cutting and pasting it and sending it to RMEF or another magazine...congrats on pulling off another successful trip. I'm excited to talk to Loren and get the real story!

Great hunt and Story...Fin How hot was it?... i know it was 90 in Payson and 91 in Denver yesterday...Lose any meat?

Yeah, CJ it was HOT! Over 90 the day he shot it.

That is why we packed meat out until late in the night, and when it finally was cool enough we hung the last quarter in a tree and woke up early to get it out the following morning. It all cooled good that night and none was lost.

We just wrapped up the filming this morning and will celebrate with a real breakfast and coffee from something other than my skanky perk pot.

Great story! Congrats to Larry. I'm sure glad you tell the stories on here, because it's impossible to tell the whole story in 22 minutes of video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back