PEAX Equipment

Arizona credit card

Looks like next week will start with my annual dissapointment.....

I chickened out at the last minute and thought this would be a better year to archery hunt elk in Utah than in Arizona. I'm not expecting to draw early rifle elk or antelope, but if I were too I'll be happy. My son's also in with 12 points for each.

.3 % odds. Rolled the dice just to get another point. Next year I'll have enough to draw a "crap" tag.

I just got a new credit card in the mail today. I think I will wait until after the draw to activate it. It doesn't expire intil May.

In for a late hunt. Would draw based on last year's point requirement, which probably means I'm still a point behind for this year.

If anyone put in for 9 or 10 archery feel free to delete your card info. I could use anything to improve my minuscule odds

I just got a new credit card in the mail today. I think I will wait until after the draw to activate it. It doesn't expire intil May.
I also received a new card and without thinking activated it so I had to go in today and update my account.

Slim chance for me in both, still a year out from having enough elk points to pluck my 5th rifle bull tag. Pronghorn, lottery odds with 21 points I'll probably die with my AZ pronghorn points.

Back