Arizona credit card

Looks like next week will start with my annual dissapointment.....

I chickened out at the last minute and thought this would be a better year to archery hunt elk in Utah than in Arizona. I'm not expecting to draw early rifle elk or antelope, but if I were too I'll be happy. My son's also in with 12 points for each.

.3 % odds. Rolled the dice just to get another point. Next year I'll have enough to draw a "crap" tag.

I just got a new credit card in the mail today. I think I will wait until after the draw to activate it. It doesn't expire intil May.

In for a late hunt. Would draw based on last year's point requirement, which probably means I'm still a point behind for this year.

If anyone put in for 9 or 10 archery feel free to delete your card info. I could use anything to improve my minuscule odds

I just got a new credit card in the mail today. I think I will wait until after the draw to activate it. It doesn't expire intil May.
I also received a new card and without thinking activated it so I had to go in today and update my account.

Slim chance for me in both, still a year out from having enough elk points to pluck my 5th rifle bull tag. Pronghorn, lottery odds with 21 points I'll probably die with my AZ pronghorn points.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back