Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Arizona credit card

Nr quota is up to 10%, no more than 5% in the bonus pass.
If they issue 0% in the bonus pass they can issue all 10% in the 1-2 pass.
Ok I was backward on which pass you were referring to. Up to 5% in the 1st pass, and up to the remainder of 10% in the 2nd pass. I don’t think I ever said anything different in any of the posts in this thread.

I am sick to my stomach. It still says pending on my account, my charge on my card is still there. But it now says no tag where it said tag 55. All weekend

Attachments

• DDF6F7D0-2523-4C1C-8FD8-591A243D9DC0.png
    DDF6F7D0-2523-4C1C-8FD8-591A243D9DC0.png
    253 KB · Views: 21
Update…. The tag info was not supposed to have been shown. They were running test. If your card was hit, you were drawn. Do not panic like I just did for it now showing no tag. - per fish and game customer service.

Update…. The tag info was not supposed to have been shown. They were running test. If your card was hit, you were drawn. Do not panic like I just did for it now showing no tag. - per fish and game customer service.
Interesting. I would have been panicking too. Lol.

It had me going WTF. BuI'm still anxious- the guy I'm planning on hunting with also drew. We didn't put in together to not lower his odds since he's a resident and I'm not.🤞🤞we're in the same unit now.i'

I am sick to my stomach. It still says pending on my account, my charge on my card is still there. But it now says no tag where it said tag 55. All weekend

Same here, they removed tag number from my account, I think they are working on it and official results will be posted soon. I made couple screen shots with my tag number in case they mess up. They should not mess up, they got my money already and I never heard them charging by mistake and refunding. I'm ok if they give me my first choice instead of the second.

Basically, if my status is still "Pending" for unit 27, I should safely assume they've drawn all those tags by now, right?

Basically, if my status is still "Pending" for unit 27, I should safely assume they've drawn all those tags by now, right?
Not exactly. They haven’t updated the portal with actual results yet. However, your card has been charged, or you haven’t been drawn.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAG
So wasn't that today? Lol
In the same week, meaning Monday-Friday, not in seven days. Last week went up to Friday in business days. AZ does not usually tell you what you drew in the same business week. I believe they even posted that results would post to the portal some time “next week” last week. You have until Friday before you can determine that they have failed you, and that is quite the norm for AZ. Nothing this year is behind, and nothing this year was a “train wreck”. AZ has been a train wreck two times, and they were each quite a few years apart.

That was his point.
Not quite, but close. It’s been seven days, maybe tomorrow would be a reasonable starting point on portal updates. My point was that they started charging cards the week of March 5-11. They do not normally tell you what you drew during that week. We have until March 17th(last business day this week) before we should decide something is amiss. It’s Tuesday. Chill out people. Your notification used to be the receiving of a tag in the mail in the middle of the summer.

I’m not saying I wouldn’t be anxious. I’m saying that nothing is wrong, and you have much less time to fret than you used to. Look at the bright side.

Last edited:
It’s been seven days since my card was charged, and my 360” bull still isn’t on my wall!!!

This is hyperbole, it’s meant in jest, and yes, the day NM results should come out(3-4 Wednesday’s after the app deadline, and no not Tuesday or Thursday unless it gets to week five) I will be frantically checking my email repeatedly with the rest of you(don’t keep logging into the NMGF website, you’ll get your email at about the same time, but checking that won’t overload the servers like hammering the NMGF website does). Even so, chill out. You drew AZ or you didn’t. You know that already. You’ll know more soon enough.

Last edited:
It’s been seven days since my card was charged, and my 360” bull still isn’t on my wall!!!

This is hyperbole, it’s meant in jest, and yes, the day NM results should come out(3-4 Wednesday’s after the app deadline, and no not Tuesday or Thursday unless it gets to week five) I will be frantically checking my email repeatedly with the rest of you(don’t keep logging into the NMGF website, you’ll get your email at about the same time, but checking that won’t overload the servers).
NM E-tag let’s you see night prior I think

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back