Arizona credit card

The suspense is killing me, put in as a group for a couple of different late rifle tags and hit. Ready to start researching, but not sure which unit to focus on yet!

When looking at the application in the portal it says “tag #55” on elk which I drew and on antelope which I didn’t draw it states “no tag”

I am thinking tag 55 means I selected 55th therefore receiving the 55th tag… I could be wrong..

I was in for choice 1 with 10 non resident tags and choice 2 with 25 nonresident tags. I am thinking I got my second choice.

Last edited:
Looks like my Wife is the lucky one. This shows tag #3. we put in for a 1st and 2nd choice. I hope the low number means she got our 1st choice.

2023-03-11.png

I don’t know if anyone would know this, but when the my conduct the draw are all the residents and non residents lumped together in the number assigning process?

It seems like they would do it just in one process.

Tags would only get assigned to a non resident if they were still available for the unit within the given allocation % for non residents.

If it was not available would just move to the next resident or non resident.

Reactions: LCH
When looking at the application in the portal it says “tag #55” on elk which I drew and on antelope which I didn’t draw it states “no tag”

I am thinking tag 55 means I selected 55th therefore receiving the 55th tag… I could be wrong..

I was in for choice 1 with 10 non resident tags and choice 2 with 25 nonresident tags. I am thinking I got my second choice.
Could be either. 10NR tags means 100 total. The preference round had 20 tags.

I don’t know if anyone would know this, but when the my conduct the draw are all the residents and non residents lumped together in the number assigning process?

It seems like they would do it just in one process.

Tags would only get assigned to a non resident if they were still available for the unit within the given allocation % for non residents.

If it was not available would just move to the next resident or non resident.
Non-residents and residents are all in the mix together. During the first round once non-residents have 5% of the total, no more can draw. If all the 20% of tags on the first round are gone before non-residents have 5%, then non-residents won’t get 5% of the first round. Same thing happens in the second round.

Reactions: LCH
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back