Arizona credit card

I see no benefit to etag when you still have to physically tag the animal.
I don’t think you do in NM, but because it doesn’t interest me either way, I haven’t paid enough attention to be 100% certain. That said, I think the NM E- tag is all “E”.

"Upon harvesting an animal, hunters will be required to immediately E-Tag the animal using the app. The hunter will receive an E-Tag number with the CIN and the date of kill which must be hand written on a durable material (e.g. duct tape or flagging ribbon) in permanent ink and attached to the animal (see Tagging Instructions, pages 29–30)."

I will never E-tag, if I can help it. It’s ceremonial to me to hold the physical mailed tag and dice it as I make my tag soup, 😂!
Seriously, I love having that tag for successful or failed hunts. I have saved every one.
I hate that concert tickets are on your phone now. Just not the same as looking at those stubs.
Good luck to everyone.
Patiently waiting on which Lope unit I drew. OIL results I can wait for. I’m savoring every second of a tag I have never drawn and never will again.

Seriously, I love having that tag for successful or failed hunts. I have saved every one.
I hate that concert tickets are on your phone now. Just not the same as looking at those stubs.
Me too. I have archive of both filled tags and memorable failed tags. I went E tag in NM on a whim this year because I’m not patient. I’m already regretting that decision

I just noticed that my "group bonus points average" was 1 higher than I expected for this draw. Does the 5 year loyalty point get applied pre-draw? That's the only explanation I can think of.

I just noticed that my "group bonus points average" was 1 higher than I expected for this draw. Does the 5 year loyalty point get applied pre-draw? That's the only explanation I can think of.
Yes - you get the extra loyalty point in the year 5 draw

Yes - you get the extra loyalty point in the year 5 draw
Nice. It didn't seem to help but I was throwing hail marys. The bonus points area of the portal doesn't list the loyalty point yet so maybe this will calm some fears of some who are worried about the points section of the portal not being updated.

I like the e-tag because removes the heart attack feeling of losing your tag.
I left my tag at home and noticed halfway to the hunt one year! This year I forgot that I had moved my tag from my wallet to a zipper pocket inside my pack! Both times I was sure wishing I had used an e-tag.

Still I can’t bring myself to do it.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back