Arizona CC Hits

^^^ X6 - Me, Matthew, Michael, Marcus, Beau, and Uncle Larry (a resident). Matthew and Larry had a lot of points; enough that I thought they would draw in the 20% bonus round, based on last year.

Next!
Same here, except we had 6 residents apps, including 2 for youth with 4 pts.

Now I am really depressed, didn’t apply the boys for NM thinking they’d be hunting here that week.

Gotta stop counting my chickens...

I hate to be that guy, but it looks like I drew either a unit 3C or unit 1 elk tag with 2 points as a NR. According to gohunt I had sub 1% odds for either one. My jaw dropped when I saw the charge hit. Is there a good way for me to figure out which one or I do just have to wait until they get around to updating the portal account that said I didn't even apply until 2 days ago?

I hate to be that guy, but it looks like I drew either a unit 3C or unit 1 elk tag with 2 points as a NR. According to gohunt I had sub 1% odds for either one. My jaw dropped when I saw the charge hit. Is there a good way for me to figure out which one or I do just have to wait until they get around to updating the portal account that said I didn't even apply until 2 days ago?
No way to know yet. Congrats on being that guy

I hate to be that guy, but it looks like I drew either a unit 3A or unit 1 elk tag with 2 points as a NR. According to gohunt I had sub 1% odds for either one. My jaw dropped when I saw the charge hit. Is there a good way for me to figure out which one or I do just have to wait until they get around to updating the portal account that said I didn't even apply until 2 days ago?
Congratulations. Unfortunately you have to wait for the portal to update, but this year you may only find out when it shows up in the mail

So today is the last day to update CC info for the elk & pronghorn draw. When will we start seeing CC hits?
Is anyone seeing a charge that is slightly different than the cost of the tag? ***Nevermind, didn't realize listed price included $15 app fee***

Last edited:
Imagine my surprise when I saw a $650 hit on my CC with only 1 point for each my wife and I.

Then, imagine my shock when I realized that I somehow entered in two antlerless tags for myself by mistake as 2nd and 3rd choices.

As a result, I'm in a bit of a situation. Either my wife or I hit a glory tag with a slim chance to none. Or, I've drawn an antlerless tag with no point guard and have very little desire for such a tag at this stage in the game.

I'm usually very careful, but I put in a TON of applications and suppose I was bound to be snake bit. Not sure what to do here. Do I even have an option of cancelling the CC hit if I wanted to, or is what's done done?

When will we see what was actually drawn?

Imagine my surprise when I saw a $650 hit on my CC with only 1 point for each my wife and I.

Then, imagine my shock when I realized that I somehow entered in two antlerless tags for myself by mistake as 2nd and 3rd choices.

As a result, I'm in a bit of a situation. Either my wife or I hit a glory tag with a slim chance to none. Or, I've drawn an antlerless tag with no point guard and have very little desire for such a tag at this stage in the game.

I'm usually very careful, but I put in a TON of applications and suppose I was bound to be snake bit. Not sure what to do here. Do I even have an option of cancelling the CC hit if I wanted to, or is what's done done?

When will we see what was actually drawn?

You can always donate your hunt to a wounded veterans or child with a terminal illness.

You just have to wait. I drew a tough unit with 1pt once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back