Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona CC Hits

Yep. I have my capital one card setup to text me when it’s charged. That’s the way to go.

The dept is using cybersource for cc processing. I doubt it takes more than an email to re open the link for changing credit card data.

3/8 Update
PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) is asking hunters for a bit more patience as staff continues to process a record number of draw applications for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags, as well as validate bonus points.

In recent years, AZGFD would have been expected to make draw results available by this time. This year, hunters submitted more than 170,000 draw applications, shattering last year’s record of more than 153,000. Another record: More than 214,000 applicants either applied for hunts or bonus points, compared to 194,000-plus in 2020.

As a result of the increased workload, hunters should know that AZGFD remains committed to ensuring the accuracy of draw results and providing quality customer service. The department will announce on its websiteand social media channels when draw results become available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.

I don’t really care that much that the draw is delayed (as long as it’s out before NM is due) but the unwillingness to just tell the truth is unfortunate.

Nobody believes the additional 17k applicants is the problem. That’s an insignificant number to a functioning computer system.

Just tell the truth. They F’d up and are scrambling to fix it.
“This is what happened, this is what we are doing to fix it, thank you for your patience”
Transparency-is that too much to ask?

3/8 Update
PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) is asking hunters for a bit more patience as staff continues to process a record number of draw applications for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags, as well as validate bonus points.

In recent years, AZGFD would have been expected to make draw results available by this time. This year, hunters submitted more than 170,000 draw applications, shattering last year’s record of more than 153,000. Another record: More than 214,000 applicants either applied for hunts or bonus points, compared to 194,000-plus in 2020.

As a result of the increased workload, hunters should know that AZGFD remains committed to ensuring the accuracy of draw results and providing quality customer service. The department will announce on its websiteand social media channels when draw results become available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.
This seems nothing short of a bold faced lie. I like how they emphasize the number of applicants. It wouldn’t sound quite as daunting if they would say it this way. “we had a 10% increase in applicants.”

Last edited:
This is what I've been told from a friend of a friend who works for AZGFD. With the new system people created new accounts. So a bunch of people now have duplicate accounts. Some how the system didn't sync the accounts. They are having to go through and fix the issue of all the duplicate accounts. As of the end of last week the draw had not been conducted yet.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back