Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Arizona CC Hits

Here’s how my account looks, and my wife’s shows she has 0 points. I have about zero confidence that this draw will be completed accurately.
View attachment 175957
That’s kind of what Im Thinking too if I was a guy with years worth of points I’d be a lot more concerned, since I’m very low points my odds of drawing were so low I don’t have much expectations but I would be a little concerned if I was one of the guys that had a pile Of points and was banking on drawing.

It has been 350 days since the state of Arizona issued restrictions on businesses that were supposed to remain in place for 15 days. Some of them are still in place.

I’ll just be happy if the draw happens before the season starts.

Has anyone had their card hit yet and is this effecting what anyone does in Utah.

I'm still scratching my head as to why 18,000 new apps could disrupt the system so terribly. Good software / database systems are designed for rapid, high-volume entries. If it were a million new apps, I could understand that. But 18,000? I can't help but think something else is going on. My confidence they have a handle on the situation is diminishing. Someone with a jelly donut at the third party application company really messed things up, I think.

I'm still scratching my head as to why 18,000 new apps could disrupt the system so terribly. Good software / database systems are designed for rapid, high-volume entries. If it were a million new apps, I could understand that. But 18,000? I can't help but think something else is going on. My confidence they have a handle on the situation is diminishing. Someone with a jelly donut at the third party application company really messed things up, I think.
It seems that draw itself has been completed. However, the system that charges credit cards isn’t lining up properly with the actual draw results. You’d think they would manually run cards at this point but ideally the CC info is encrypted so you’re stuck with the current CC system...

It seems that draw itself has been completed. However, the system that charges credit cards isn’t lining up properly with the actual draw results. You’d think they would manually run cards at this point but ideally the CC info is encrypted so you’re stuck with the current CC system...
What makes you think it’s already completed? If so, do you think it was done correctly or it’s a complete disaster? my account says i didn’t even apply, and i know im not the only one.

All of the people with points that didnt correctly apply gives me hope with my zero point application.

What makes you think it’s already completed? If so, do you think it was done correctly or it’s a complete disaster? my account says i didn’t even apply, and i know im not the only one.

Credit cards are processed within 24 hours of the change period deadline, per internal policy. I assume they have to run audit reports on the draw and if like other states, internally certify those reports before they process cards. With a 24 hour window, usually 12hours and during the night, there is no way they can run the draw and process cards in that 24 hr time period. As such, the draw itself would need to be run prior to the cc change date. If the draw was hosed, they would have extended the cc change date unless they thought any problems would be an easy fix, or I would certainly hope they would. Since they didn't change the cc date, I have assumed the draw was done correctly. They are also using a new cc processor from what I have seen. This could be a problem but I have not seen the dept say anything about that.

What they have said, is that the portal is a hosed up mess and is not talking to the applicant database. That is why your portal data is incomplete or just plain wrong. They have also stated they are now updating portal accounts by hand because the system is unable to do it automatically. As mentioned, the portal itself has no direct influence on the draw system, it's nothing more than a snapshot of your history. When you apply or update a cc, you are redirected to other web addresses.

If it were me, I'd unplug the damn thing and tell everybody we're going back in time and phone/email results we be out on x date. Then I'd call Kalkomey LLC and schedule an appointment.

Here is a link to the 2020 Nevada draw. The guy answers some questions about the process it progresses and those are worth noting. I think pretty much every draw is run the same except in OR where we go up from a seed number instead of up from zero like all others.

Last edited:
Credit cards are processed within 24 hours of the change period deadline, per internal policy. I assume they have to run audit reports on the draw and if like other states, internally certify those reports before they process cards. With a 24 hour window, usually 12hours and during the night, there is no way they can run the draw and process cards in that 24 hr time period. As such, the draw itself would need to be run prior to the cc change date. If the draw was hosed, they would have extended the cc change date unless they thought any problems would be an easy fix, or I would certainly hope they would. Since they didn't change the cc date, I have assumed the draw was done correctly. They are also using a new cc processor from what I have seen. This could be a problem but I have not seen the dept say anything about that.

What they have said, is that the portal is a hosed up mess and is not talking to the applicant database. That is why your portal data is incomplete or just plain wrong. They have also stated they are now updating portal accounts by hand because the system is unable to do it automatically. As mentioned, the portal itself has no direct influence on the draw system, it's nothing more than a snapshot of your history. When you apply or update a cc, you are redirected to other web addresses.

If it were me, I'd unplug the damn thing and tell everybody we're going back in time and phone/email results we be out on x date. Then I'd call Kalkomey LLC and schedule an appointment.

Here is a link to the 2020 Nevada draw. The guy answers some questions about the process it progresses and those are worth noting. I think pretty much every draw is run the same except in OR where we go up from a seed number instead of up from zero like all others.

I don’t understand then if the portal isn’t related or linked to the draw system or cc info then why are they not just going ahead and hitting cards? It sounds like the draw was conducted and cc info has been gathered on a diff website than portal acct so why not hit the cards?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back