Arizona 10% cap on Nonresidents

Okay, I've driven across half of ND (on I94 and lots of backroads) fish tailing non stop because it's so windy and so icy. What's your point? There's just as bad or even worse weather in other places.

One time, it took me over 2.5 hours to drive 50 miles busting through up to 3 foot drifts across the road. I crossed paths with 1 vehicle while driving those 2.5 hours.

To reiterate..
Find me something other than your opinion that shows wyoming is the worst...
Live here for a few years, you'll find your head and pull it out.

Live here for a few years, you'll find your head and pull it out.
How long did you live in ND? Or MN? Or MI?

To reiterate for the 3rd time..
Find me something other than your opinion that shows wyoming is the worst big guy...

How long did you live in ND? Or MN? Or MI?

To reiterate for the 3rd time..
Find me something other than your opinion that shows wyoming is the worst...

Top it...

Yeah, so you have some poorly maintained roads, now post up something that compares it to the rest of the country!!

Poorly maintained? Yeah, that's it.
Post something that compares it to other states. I'm sure that's the worst in WY, but be honest. Your winters aren't the worst...

It took me 30 seconds of looking to find 2 different sources showing wy wasn't close to the worst when it comes to winter...

Post something that compares it to other states. I'm sure that's the worst in WY, but be honest. Your winters aren't the worst...

It took me 30 seconds of looking to find 2 different sources showing wy wasn't close to the worst when it comes to winter...
Yeah, but sources from better homes and garden are suspect.

Uphill both ways thru the snow to school each day and we didn’t even have shoes…..

WTH happened here?
Have you ever watched a cat catch a mouse and repeatedly let it go again just for fun? Buzz is a bored winter cat and some mice are dumber than others.

I enjoy looking at the last post, then guessing what the first post was about. This one really threw me off Elkmagnet. Also from 2006!?!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back