MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Arizona 10% cap on Nonresidents

I reserve the right to a few things:

1. Changing my mind based on how abundance of wildlife has declined, along with opportunity.
2. Being a hypocrite like you and everyone else
3. Watching you complain how poorly you're treated by Residents

Carry on...

One thing Wyoming has the market cornered on, is greedy bitch residents. The likes of which I have never seen on here as well other sites. They get more welfare tags than any other western state and they want more and more.
Buzz, being the head hypocrite greedy bastard yourself, I agree when you told someone from AZ that we have long memories. Funny how it comes full circle eh? Dont worry There will be plenty of to remember

Personally I am starting with the WWF, I am going to cut my annual donation and my membership. I am also going to urge two organizations that I am member of to do the same. I will be sure to let them know why. I am also positive I will find other places to cut back on as well when it comes to Wyoming. Couple of businesses come to mind of the top of my head. And don’t worry i will let them know every chance I get why.
Enjoy the tags you greedy prick.

One thing Wyoming has the market cornered on, is greedy bitch residents. The likes of which I have never seen on here as well other sites. They get more welfare tags than any other western state and they want more and more.
Buzz, being the head hypocrite greedy bastard yourself, I agree when you told someone from AZ that we have long memories. Funny how it comes full circle eh? Dont worry There will be plenty of to remember

Personally I am starting with the WWF, I am going to cut my annual donation and my membership. I am also going to urge two organizations that I am member of to do the same. I will be sure to let them know why. I am also positive I will find other places to cut back on as well when it comes to Wyoming. Couple of businesses come to mind of the top of my head. And don’t worry i will let them know every chance I get why.
Right, because treating Residents here to the gold standard of 90% of the tags is so out of line.

Considering WY, prior to this past year was giving over half our pronghorn tags to NR's, about 30% over the cap, 13.5K NR elk tags, 50% over the cap, and about 40% of our deer tags to NR's, 50% over the cap.

I can understand why you feel so "downtrodden". Fact is, if you're not hunting here every year, that's a YOU problem.

Is your lower lip quivering yet?

1708115044645.gif

Right, because treating Residents here to the gold standard of 90% of the tags is so out of line.

Considering WY, prior to this past year was giving over half our pronghorn tags to NR's, about 30% over the cap, 13.5K NR elk tags, 50% over the cap, and about 40% of our deer tags to NR's, 50% over the cap.

I can understand why you feel so "downtrodden". Fact is, if you're not hunting here every year, that's a YOU problem.

Is your lower lip quivering yet?

I don’t like WY enough to hunt there every year even if could. Dont flatter yourself.

Seems to me the Arizona residents are a bunch of whiney bastards that dont want NR to draw any tags.

Turns out @BuzzH when he was young and dumb was just like us? Perhaps it takes age to work out of it. It's crazy to think that 18 years later we hunters still are in a perpetual war between R and NR.

If anyone right now posted that same comment right now and replaced Wyoming with Arizona you better be prepared for the Buzz Train to come run your ass right over!

I don’t like WY enough to hunt there every year even if could. Dont flatter yourself.
Well, then we're both content because we don't really need, or even want you to hunt here.

Lots of other hunters to take your place, and happily.

Turns out @BuzzH when he was young and dumb was just like us? Perhaps it takes age to work out of it. It's crazy to think that 18 years later we hunters still are in a perpetual war between R and NR.

If anyone right now posted that same comment right now and replaced Wyoming with Arizona you better be prepared for the Buzz Train to come run your ass right over!
I've never really been a fan of "up to" NR percentages, including Wyoming.

But, you're making a convincing argument all the time that I could come around to liking it here in Wyoming.

Hmmmm...I know a state Senator in Baggs that probably agrees.

I prefer the chatGPT bot topics more than the sniveling little bitch whiney NR threads resuscitated from the archives..
Hey man, like you yourself said: “Just because I don't like having it broke off in my @ss, doesn't mean I'm an entitled crybaby.”

Let’s be real, none of us are above complaining about this stuff😉

Hey man, like you yourself said: “Just because I don't like having it broke off in my @ss, doesn't mean I'm an entitled crybaby.”

Let’s be real, none of us are above complaining about this stuff😉
There's 2 real nice lots just north of me here for sale. Come to think of it the shittiest house on the block is for sale right now, $714,000 just listed on Tuesday.

Need the number? It won't last a week.

Getcha some cheap resident tags in a year.

Are you a victim with everything in life, or just on this forum?

I’m only interested if it’s right next door to you, Buzz😀
The one remaining lot and house are both kitty-corner to our double wide.

Forgot to add, comes with cheap general elk and general deer landowner tags. Applying smartly the landowner will also be blessed with a yearly pronghorn, additional buck deer, 2 cow elk, and numerous pronghorn/deer doe fawn landowner tags as well. Also, the landowner will receive bear, wolf, lion, and turkey tags as well. These are non transferable but affordable.

Dirt cheap hunting.

Come on....

Last edited:
I'm finding less and less value in quibbling in circles, although I did learn some valuable case law on my own on this thread, which I would encourage everyone to read.

Since 1978, it has been well understood that states get to manage wildlife for the benefit of the people who reside in that state. Then when questioned again, here (almost 20 years ago), it was decided again in favor of states managing wildlife for the people that reside in that state.

I am continually baffled by the lack of understanding of this basic concept, which is why I encourage everyone to go back and read the cases and statute.

The animals certainly don't care if the person flinging arrows and/or bullets at them is a resident or nonresident, or how much that person paid for the privilege. If enough arrows and bullets fly their way, either they are going to die off or be herded entirely onto property where only the rich can hunt them.

I've also noticed how certain prominent members of this forum have started to advocate for larger herds and more habitat and abandon R/NR discussions entirely. Those are crucial pieces to the same puzzle. But if we keep throwing infinite hunters on the landscape, we're going to lose out on a finite resource.

The one remaining lot and house are both kitty-corner to our double wide.

Forgot to add, comes with cheap general elk and general deer landowner tags. Applying smartly the landowner will also be blessed with a yearly pronghorn, additional buck deer, 2 cow elk, and numerous pronghorn/deer doe fawn landowner tags as well. Also, the landowner will receive bear, wolf, lion, and turkey tags as well. These are non transferable but affordable.

Dirt cheap hunting.

Come on....
Lots of room for trophies in there. :)

I'm finding less and less value in quibbling in circles, although I did learn some valuable case law on my own on this thread, which I would encourage everyone to read.

Since 1978, it has been well understood that states get to manage wildlife for the benefit of the people who reside in that state. Then when questioned again, here (almost 20 years ago), it was decided again in favor of states managing wildlife for the people that reside in that state.

I am continually baffled by the lack of understanding of this basic concept, which is why I encourage everyone to go back and read the cases and statute.

The animals certainly don't care if the person flinging arrows and/or bullets at them is a resident or nonresident, or how much that person paid for the privilege. If enough arrows and bullets fly their way, either they are going to die off or be herded entirely onto property where only the rich can hunt them.

I've also noticed how certain prominent members of this forum have started to advocate for larger herds and more habitat and abandon R/NR discussions entirely. Those are crucial pieces to the same puzzle. But if we keep throwing infinite hunters on the landscape, we're going to lose out on a finite resource.
The legal team for the WYGF had no idea about s .339. Was at a meeting lately and they were still worried about being sued if they "discriminated" against NR's for outfitter boating registrations.

I suggested he read the legislation I provided to you...pretty unbelievable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back